Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi im new here! I hope this games fun and any advice or tips?
Hi im new here! I hope this games fun and any advice or tips?
Vj0BLbc.png
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
A tip for earning treasure is just not to open AH at all, so you won't impulse buy dragons and start saving up even if it is hard for me as well ^^;
I don't know much but, you might want to read the Flight Rising FAQ in Guides if you have not

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
A tip for earning treasure is just not to open AH at all, so you won't impulse buy dragons and start saving up even if it is hard for me as well ^^;
I don't know much but, you might want to read the Flight Rising FAQ in Guides if you have not

Hi there, @CloudyStar! And welcome to Flight Rising! :D

There’s a lot to do here, so really my recommendation is just to try out the various features...see what you end up liking most! Some players (like myself...) are really into battling in the Coliseum to get items, some like playing the more casual Fairgrounds games, some like pairing up dragons with various gene/color combinations to see what offspring they can create...so there’s lots of things to try out. :)

I also recommend utilizing the Which Waystone. There are various activities that you can do once a day, and this’ll help remind you of them until you become more familiar with the site.

If you have any particular questions, feel free to ping me here (by typing @Alphaeon) or send me a PM. I’m always happy to help!
Hi there, @CloudyStar! And welcome to Flight Rising! :D

There’s a lot to do here, so really my recommendation is just to try out the various features...see what you end up liking most! Some players (like myself...) are really into battling in the Coliseum to get items, some like playing the more casual Fairgrounds games, some like pairing up dragons with various gene/color combinations to see what offspring they can create...so there’s lots of things to try out. :)

I also recommend utilizing the Which Waystone. There are various activities that you can do once a day, and this’ll help remind you of them until you become more familiar with the site.

If you have any particular questions, feel free to ping me here (by typing @Alphaeon) or send me a PM. I’m always happy to help!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@CloudyStar

The Which Waystone really helped get me into the game more. :) Besides that, hitting the trading post and checking out what you can do there is fun, and breeding dragons is fun to expand your lair and see the cute babies~

Welcome, btw! Your dragons are so pretty (especially Celeste o3o). If you ever wanted to trade hatchlings, I'd trade you one of mine for one of Celeste and Tofu's babies. (They'd have such pretty babies~)
@CloudyStar

The Which Waystone really helped get me into the game more. :) Besides that, hitting the trading post and checking out what you can do there is fun, and breeding dragons is fun to expand your lair and see the cute babies~

Welcome, btw! Your dragons are so pretty (especially Celeste o3o). If you ever wanted to trade hatchlings, I'd trade you one of mine for one of Celeste and Tofu's babies. (They'd have such pretty babies~)
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png
Hello, I'd want to say thank you so much to everyone who helped me especially "perfectoranges's". I hope you have a great day and good dragons, And again thank you to everyone ur so kind:>
Hello, I'd want to say thank you so much to everyone who helped me especially "perfectoranges's". I hope you have a great day and good dragons, And again thank you to everyone ur so kind:>
Vj0BLbc.png