Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gush about your favorite character!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wilson my beloved <3<3<3<3<3<3/hj seriously though I have been rendered enamored for a fictional science man and have no regrets. I have a fanderg of him and a poster of him on my wall [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SophisticatedImpureBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif[/img]
Wilson my beloved <3<3<3<3<3<3/hj
seriously though I have been rendered enamored for a fictional science man and have no regrets. I have a fanderg of him and a poster of him on my wall
SophisticatedImpureBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Darkrai is my favorite pokemon ever! I draw darkrai all the time, I have a fanderg of darkrai that I use as my profile pic, and even my username is based off of darkrai!
Darkrai is my favorite pokemon ever! I draw darkrai all the time, I have a fanderg of darkrai that I use as my profile pic, and even my username is based off of darkrai!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
I just feel like Bruno Bucciarati needs to be mentioned here,,,,,,,,, [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/a4/0b/eba40b27ffa51beae9649a314f199334.jpg[/img] I just love Zipper Mom so much,,,,,, Unrelated, but [quote name="ablazingstar" date="2021-03-12 01:42:39" ] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/obey-me/images/d/df/Chibi_Asmo_Demon_Form.png[/img] [/quote] Why does this legit look like the same exact style as JoJo's Pitter Patter Pop..... Just,,,,, THE EYES,,, I can't stop thinking about this
I just feel like Bruno Bucciarati needs to be mentioned here,,,,,,,,,
eba40b27ffa51beae9649a314f199334.jpg
I just love Zipper Mom so much,,,,,,

Unrelated, but
ablazingstar wrote on 2021-03-12 01:42:39:
Chibi_Asmo_Demon_Form.png
Why does this legit look like the same exact style as JoJo's Pitter Patter Pop..... Just,,,,, THE EYES,,, I can't stop thinking about this
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
This is such a sweet thread idea >w< I'm thinking about Them... [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7ebb58fd7e968c7e3e5978130d364d47/tumblr_ou6ht5aA4F1vy2tgqo1_400.png[/img] A nonbinary legend with loving [b]awesome[/b] friends... Healing from all sorts of awful people in their life and learning to love themselves the way they are and fight for what's right! An absolute sweetie. They deserve the whole world and more ; - ;
This is such a sweet thread idea >w< I'm thinking about Them...

tumblr_ou6ht5aA4F1vy2tgqo1_400.png

A nonbinary legend with loving awesome friends... Healing from all sorts of awful people in their life and learning to love themselves the way they are and fight for what's right! An absolute sweetie. They deserve the whole world and more ; - ;
Also, Bucky rules omg! You are absolutely right in everything you have said here >w< [quote name="Ghostbur" date="2021-03-12 10:13:10" ] wait wait wait I can gush about my favorite characters with no repercussions??? HECK YEAH okayokayokaykay Bucky. Barnes I just...h e. Hes such a cool character and it was so awesome to see him again in the winter solider. Absolutely one of my favorite villains. What happened to him in infinity war absolute broke me. I am so extremely excited for the falcon and the winter solider because YES HE GETS MORE SCREEN TIME OH MY GOD YES Sam Wilson GOD HES JUST SO COOL. SO SO COOL. SO AMAZINGLY COOL, AND FUNNY AND WONDERFUL AND SO SO SO COOL!!!! AGAIN I CANT WAIT FOR TFATWS i have a ton of other favorites but im so excited for t he m [/quote]
Also, Bucky rules omg! You are absolutely right in everything you have said here >w<
Ghostbur wrote on 2021-03-12 10:13:10:
wait wait wait I can gush about my favorite characters with no repercussions??? HECK YEAH

okayokayokaykay
Bucky. Barnes
I just...h e. Hes such a cool character and it was so awesome to see him again in the winter solider. Absolutely one of my favorite villains. What happened to him in infinity war absolute broke me. I am so extremely excited for the falcon and the winter solider because YES HE GETS MORE SCREEN TIME OH MY GOD YES

Sam Wilson
GOD HES JUST SO COOL. SO SO COOL. SO AMAZINGLY COOL, AND FUNNY AND WONDERFUL AND SO SO SO COOL!!!! AGAIN I CANT WAIT FOR TFATWS

i have a ton of other favorites but im so excited for t he m
Ever since reading the first book, Gideon Nav has been on my mind and I can't get her out and I don't want to I've never loved a character so much and she makes my heart sing!!!! My emotional support six-foot-sword-wielding super-buff space lesbian <3 I just want her to be happy she deserves it so much please give her and Harrowhark a happy ending., I'm begging,, [url=https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42036538-gideon-the-ninth][img]https://media.npr.org/assets/bakertaylor/covers/g/gideon-the-ninth/9781250313195_custom-1fbd50448b4ea287c7a6b5f1b8aba52c8a56fe36-s700-c85.jpg[/img][/url] I have no idea how I'm going to survive until the final book comes out in 2022. Probably reread the two that are out again and devote all my spare time to just Thinking about the series (but I'm already doing that anyway lol) Also this thread is so cute, I love seeing people just so excited
Ever since reading the first book, Gideon Nav has been on my mind and I can't get her out and I don't want to I've never loved a character so much and she makes my heart sing!!!! My emotional support six-foot-sword-wielding super-buff space lesbian <3

I just want her to be happy she deserves it so much please give her and Harrowhark a happy ending., I'm begging,,

9781250313195_custom-1fbd50448b4ea287c7a6b5f1b8aba52c8a56fe36-s700-c85.jpg

I have no idea how I'm going to survive until the final book comes out in 2022. Probably reread the two that are out again and devote all my spare time to just Thinking about the series (but I'm already doing that anyway lol)
Also this thread is so cute, I love seeing people just so excited
************************************************************************************************************************************
B9KKd1J.png

-i'm gideon!-
160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
27AZD8S.png
You, you I love [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mspaintadventures/images/5/5c/Tagora.png[/img] Tagora from Hiveswap is one of many of my favorite trolls out there, his demeanor and character style is very interesting and fitting. Especially in the Hiveswap Friendsim series, where he was first appeared (before the troll calls), I fell in love with his personality because his whole motto is just being an evil businessman. Not necessarily evil but, the whole look of him is sinister like. And also, his nickname that he allows you to call him is [b]Gor-Gor[/b]. What's not to love? He also happens to have different sprite styles. The one I shown previously was from the troll call. These are his sprites from Friendsim: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hGyj4Yr.gif[/img] And this is more of an updated version in Hiveswap Act 2: [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mspaintadventures/images/1/1d/Tagora_trial.png[/img] Whatever style he is, it will not change my mind for being favorites. Shout out to his Kismesis [url=https://mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Galekh_Xigisi]Galekh[/url] who I also love as a character
You, you I love
Tagora.png
Tagora from Hiveswap is one of many of my favorite trolls out there, his demeanor and character style is very interesting and fitting. Especially in the Hiveswap Friendsim series, where he was first appeared (before the troll calls), I fell in love with his personality because his whole motto is just being an evil businessman. Not necessarily evil but, the whole look of him is sinister like. And also, his nickname that he allows you to call him is Gor-Gor. What's not to love?

He also happens to have different sprite styles. The one I shown previously was from the troll call. These are his sprites from Friendsim:
hGyj4Yr.gif
And this is more of an updated version in Hiveswap Act 2:
Tagora_trial.png
Whatever style he is, it will not change my mind for being favorites. Shout out to his Kismesis Galekh who I also love as a character
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Ok but like Keefe from KOTLC??? Dude his character development is absolutely INSANE! He went from being this haha jokester to being really... idk motivated? I love reading the scenes with his character in them. (Incoming Sokeefe rant) Keefe 100% deserves Sophie more than Fitz does! Sophie brings out the best in Keefe, and they both rely on each other. I feel like Fitz reactions after [spoiler]Alden's shattering, Alvar coming back, literally anything bad happening to Fitz[/spoiler] were suuuuuuper abusive, no matter how Unlocked is trying to handle [spoiler]Fitz and Sophie's relationship![/spoiler] I feel like Fitz is taking Sophie being [spoiler]Unmatchable[/spoiler] really weirdly for some reason, and I have a feeling that Keefe literally would not care. I mean, his parents are already disappointed in him, why not add more to that heap! Fitz has a really high status that I feel he would want to protect. Their relationship is just dazzling how Keefe is able to open up to Sophie and tell her his true feelings. Almost all of the secret plans he's done have been to save Sophie or protect her in some way/shape/form, while Fitz sorta only thins about himself. Not to mention [spoiler]how he ran to the Forbidden Cities to protect Sophie from his new ability[/spoiler] at the end of Unlocked? So much feels. Yes I simp for blond funny man. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7c/30/b0/7c30b0d35e68fdb96099d2686795a709.jpg[/img]
Ok but like Keefe from KOTLC???

Dude his character development is absolutely INSANE! He went from being this haha jokester to being really... idk motivated? I love reading the scenes with his character in them.

(Incoming Sokeefe rant)

Keefe 100% deserves Sophie more than Fitz does! Sophie brings out the best in Keefe, and they both rely on each other. I feel like Fitz reactions after Alden's shattering, Alvar coming back, literally anything bad happening to Fitz were suuuuuuper abusive, no matter how Unlocked is trying to handle Fitz and Sophie's relationship! I feel like Fitz is taking Sophie being Unmatchable really weirdly for some reason, and I have a feeling that Keefe literally would not care. I mean, his parents are already disappointed in him, why not add more to that heap! Fitz has a really high status that I feel he would want to protect. Their relationship is just dazzling how Keefe is able to open up to Sophie and tell her his true feelings. Almost all of the secret plans he's done have been to save Sophie or protect her in some way/shape/form, while Fitz sorta only thins about himself. Not to mention how he ran to the Forbidden Cities to protect Sophie from his new ability at the end of Unlocked? So much feels.

Yes I simp for blond funny man.

7c30b0d35e68fdb96099d2686795a709.jpg
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
Someone already said this, but: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/CR601c4X/3-A3-A03-A1-982-A-4-FA7-A836-F3-DDC012154-E.gif[/img] I also really like Meta Knight, Taranza, Gooey, and Kirby himself, all from the Kirby franchise. They’re my children...
Someone already said this, but:

3-A3-A03-A1-982-A-4-FA7-A836-F3-DDC012154-E.gif

I also really like Meta Knight, Taranza, Gooey, and Kirby himself, all from the Kirby franchise. They’re my children...
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
on mobile so no pictures but #1 handsome jack simp enthusiast here. how could you not love him? he spends the entire game telling you how much you suck but in an attractive way. a bit of a guilty crush, being honest,,
on mobile so no pictures but #1 handsome jack simp enthusiast here. how could you not love him? he spends the entire game telling you how much you suck but in an attractive way. a bit of a guilty crush, being honest,,
1 2 3 4 5 6