Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed, winner announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was going to ask if I could cash in on being a June Newbie and Part of Light Flight for 2 tickets, if that's the way that one goes.

@AceofSpades
I was going to ask if I could cash in on being a June Newbie and Part of Light Flight for 2 tickets, if that's the way that one goes.

@AceofSpades
@sparquay
It is one free ticket per person, so I can give you one, if you'd like. But it wasn't entirely fair to do two tickets to one person. So I chose to do it as only one free ticket, sorry about that.
@sparquay
It is one free ticket per person, so I can give you one, if you'd like. But it wasn't entirely fair to do two tickets to one person. So I chose to do it as only one free ticket, sorry about that.
y4XpVjZ.png
no probs, how abouts I arrange a payment for... 20 tickets then?
no probs, how abouts I arrange a payment for... 20 tickets then?
@sparquay
I can set you up with your free one and just send me a pm with the payment of 20kt for the 20 tickets when you have it.
@sparquay
I can set you up with your free one and just send me a pm with the payment of 20kt for the 20 tickets when you have it.
y4XpVjZ.png
Bump.
Bump.
y4XpVjZ.png
@AceofSpades

Could I get a noob ticket? :)
@AceofSpades

Could I get a noob ticket? :)
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anananaan
Sure can. Added.
@Anananaan
Sure can. Added.
y4XpVjZ.png
@AceofSpades Hello, can I have a newbie ticket and a light flight ticket please?
@AceofSpades Hello, can I have a newbie ticket and a light flight ticket please?
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
@Windmill
I can give you only one. One free ticket per person.
@Windmill
I can give you only one. One free ticket per person.
y4XpVjZ.png
@AceofSpades Ah ok, sorry!
@AceofSpades Ah ok, sorry!
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7