Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost Dragon???
Hello!

I purchased a dragon from the AH last night and he hasn't appeared in my lair even though the 20k I paid for him was deducted. When I purchased him I didn't get any confirmation about my purchase so I figured someone had snatched him up before me but after a moment the treasure still disappeared even though he never showed up. I bought him around 12:30am this morning/last night and after waiting a few hours I thought I'd ask about it.
I don't know his ID number all I remember is he was a triple pink arcane male coatl if that helps in anyway. I hope someone can help me figure this out.

Thanks!
Hello!

I purchased a dragon from the AH last night and he hasn't appeared in my lair even though the 20k I paid for him was deducted. When I purchased him I didn't get any confirmation about my purchase so I figured someone had snatched him up before me but after a moment the treasure still disappeared even though he never showed up. I bought him around 12:30am this morning/last night and after waiting a few hours I thought I'd ask about it.
I don't know his ID number all I remember is he was a triple pink arcane male coatl if that helps in anyway. I hope someone can help me figure this out.

Thanks!
I'm sorry to hear that happened, @Olettek. Could you answer a question for me? Does the purchase show under your History in the Activity section of the AH?
I'm sorry to hear that happened, @Olettek. Could you answer a question for me? Does the purchase show under your History in the Activity section of the AH?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Yes it does!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/8b681571c6ca3d1b71ffb2911993ca7d/tumblr_n7j126UzkY1tr79o1o1_1280.png
Yes it does!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/8b681571c6ca3d1b71ffb2911993ca7d/tumblr_n7j126UzkY1tr79o1o1_1280.png
Oh sorry also I just noticed if I hover over the dragon it shows his ID number as #4079506 and he is named Loras?
Oh sorry also I just noticed if I hover over the dragon it shows his ID number as #4079506 and he is named Loras?
@Olettek Hmm, that's quite odd! I think the best thing to do at this point is use the Contact Us Form and include all this information. I hope this can be solved in a satisfactory manner!
@Olettek Hmm, that's quite odd! I think the best thing to do at this point is use the Contact Us Form and include all this information. I hope this can be solved in a satisfactory manner!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Alright will do, Thanks for your help!
Alright will do, Thanks for your help!