Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Craigslist Missed Connections
1 2
I once sold 48 gold mucks on the AH for 15g each and I just want to say thank you to whoever bought them. You fund my projects and get me one stop closer to leaving project hell.
I once sold 48 gold mucks on the AH for 15g each and I just want to say thank you to whoever bought them. You fund my projects and get me one stop closer to leaving project hell.
Meow meow choco chow.

Think about it.
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2021-03-05 10:03:03" ] I once sold 48 gold mucks on the AH for 15g each and I just want to say thank you to whoever bought them. You fund my projects and get me one stop closer to leaving project hell. [/quote] 7.... 720 gems [emoji=imperial scared size=1]
Bhunivelze wrote on 2021-03-05 10:03:03:
7.... 720 gems

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I am one of the reasons why there are no regular marigolds in the AH. (last time I checked, which was five minutes ago when I bought them all out.)

Every now and then I'll check in and buy the ones I see. Too lazy to grind in the venue myself since I can't train fodder there, so whoever keeps selling them in stacks is a lifesaver lol.
I am one of the reasons why there are no regular marigolds in the AH. (last time I checked, which was five minutes ago when I bought them all out.)

Every now and then I'll check in and buy the ones I see. Too lazy to grind in the venue myself since I can't train fodder there, so whoever keeps selling them in stacks is a lifesaver lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Shoutout to whoever names fodder Glitter before selling. I always appreciate when fodder is already named and for some reason I feel joy when I see Glitter. It's just so familiar to me like "Oh heck it's glitter!"

Also similar shoutout to whoever is now naming fodder InternetExplorer before selling, this is the first time I've bought fodder with that name and I couldn't help but get a giggle out of it.
Shoutout to whoever names fodder Glitter before selling. I always appreciate when fodder is already named and for some reason I feel joy when I see Glitter. It's just so familiar to me like "Oh heck it's glitter!"

Also similar shoutout to whoever is now naming fodder InternetExplorer before selling, this is the first time I've bought fodder with that name and I couldn't help but get a giggle out of it.
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
Hey! I've got a bunch of hardshells listed on the AH too! We're competitors in the hardshell market >:O

Also, that one user who straight up gave me an Earth Rune when they were 80g on the Auction house so that I could get the achievement before they turned them off? Everyone who has gifted me Emperor's New Clothes and Strawberry Noggles because of my collecting habits? Y'all are great.
Hey! I've got a bunch of hardshells listed on the AH too! We're competitors in the hardshell market >:O

Also, that one user who straight up gave me an Earth Rune when they were 80g on the Auction house so that I could get the achievement before they turned them off? Everyone who has gifted me Emperor's New Clothes and Strawberry Noggles because of my collecting habits? Y'all are great.
Someone once named one of the fodder dragons I sold on the ah tax evasion. I think about them a lot
Someone once named one of the fodder dragons I sold on the ah tax evasion. I think about them a lot
Whoever is buying the fest appreal you are my main source of income
Whoever is buying the fest appreal you are my main source of income
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[quote name="Snallygaster" date="2021-03-06 05:00:43" ] Hey! I've got a bunch of hardshells listed on the AH too! We're competitors in the hardshell market >:O Also, that one user who straight up gave me an Earth Rune when they were 80g on the Auction house so that I could get the achievement before they turned them off? Everyone who has gifted me Emperor's New Clothes and Strawberry Noggles because of my collecting habits? Y'all are great. [/quote] It’s okay, it’s friendly competition. :-) Also wow every user on Fr said screw capitalism huh...
Snallygaster wrote on 2021-03-06 05:00:43:

It’s okay, it’s friendly competition. :-)
Also wow every user on Fr said screw capitalism huh...

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

A while ago I was selling python at 100g, they got snatched up like within a minute, so I listed another one, again. The third one took a little longer to sell but it still sold quite quickly. Thank you to whoever that bought my python genes!
A while ago I was selling python at 100g, they got snatched up like within a minute, so I listed another one, again. The third one took a little longer to sell but it still sold quite quickly. Thank you to whoever that bought my python genes!
1 2