Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105
oh ho hoo..... the possibilities
oh ho hoo..... the possibilities
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
the map and locations are great but what im really excited about is drawing mr luminax . he is mean. i like him
the map and locations are great but what im really excited about is drawing mr luminax . he is mean. i like him
NL8vJkn.png
This is really incredible! And thank you so much for the option to move our lair's location.
This is really incredible! And thank you so much for the option to move our lair's location.
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
So tidelord is just, in the vortex?
So tidelord is just, in the vortex?
I’m crying this is so good

Site artists and programmers deserve a raise after this!!!!!!!!
I’m crying this is so good

Site artists and programmers deserve a raise after this!!!!!!!!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-03-01 11:32:43" ] Custom Location: In my lore,this will be the Vulcan of Terra-cotta!AKA,where my dergs live! Finally,my lore is complete! [/quote] omg, hi neighbor! My clan leaves on that clif too xDDD they are -supposedly- watching the border with wind and water (through I admit, in my mind that was more mountain-like terrain)
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-03-01 11:32:43:
Custom Location: In my lore,this will be the Vulcan of Terra-cotta!AKA,where my dergs live!
Finally,my lore is complete!
omg, hi neighbor! My clan leaves on that clif too xDDD they are -supposedly- watching the border with wind and water (through I admit, in my mind that was more mountain-like terrain)
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
You guys did really amazing with this map! I'm so impressed with it. When we got that initial teaser of it I was pretty keen on seeing it, and now that it's here it's beautiful! This is a really incredibly well done map! Thank you for the hard work you have done on it.
You guys did really amazing with this map! I'm so impressed with it. When we got that initial teaser of it I was pretty keen on seeing it, and now that it's here it's beautiful! This is a really incredibly well done map! Thank you for the hard work you have done on it.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I looked at the map and just.

WOAH I dunno what you did to make it lag so little on mobile but woah
I looked at the map and just.

WOAH I dunno what you did to make it lag so little on mobile but woah
[map x=1955 y=2377 view=land width=480 height=240]Clan Othala of the Reedcleft Ascent welcomes you! If you can find the sinkhole, that is.[/map] This is wonderful! I love everything about this, but most of all the fact that I can now actually put my clan where it's always been in my lore [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

This is wonderful! I love everything about this, but most of all the fact that I can now actually put my clan where it's always been in my lore
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
OWO
OWO
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105