Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I am so nervous
my sister is getting married tomorrow and i'm in the wedding and i haven't been to a wedding since i was 5 and i don't want my boyfriend to meet my weird family because they're weird and judgmental and mean and my doctor just upped my dose of meds and i'm gonna be jittery and twitchy all day this is going to be horrible

;_____________ ;
my sister is getting married tomorrow and i'm in the wedding and i haven't been to a wedding since i was 5 and i don't want my boyfriend to meet my weird family because they're weird and judgmental and mean and my doctor just upped my dose of meds and i'm gonna be jittery and twitchy all day this is going to be horrible

;_____________ ;
@Psyq
Take a deep breath.
Everything will be alright.
I don't know you but i'm sure it will be alright.
He will still love you even if your family f**ks it up.
Because well he's in love with you and not with your family :)
@Psyq
Take a deep breath.
Everything will be alright.
I don't know you but i'm sure it will be alright.
He will still love you even if your family f**ks it up.
Because well he's in love with you and not with your family :)
@Psyq
*hugs* It will end up okay, just think in two days time it will all be over. I know how difficult it is I've been put in many overwhelming social situations when I wasn't up to it and you just have to take it one step at a time and stay positive. Talk to your boyfriend I'm sure he'll help you through it :). I hope everything goes fine. ^^
@Psyq
*hugs* It will end up okay, just think in two days time it will all be over. I know how difficult it is I've been put in many overwhelming social situations when I wasn't up to it and you just have to take it one step at a time and stay positive. Talk to your boyfriend I'm sure he'll help you through it :). I hope everything goes fine. ^^
Heart.gif