Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Experimental Mistake (1x1)
1 2
(Oops sorry)

“Uhm...hi,” Ivy began, unsure of what to say. “I’m Ivy Nightingale and I think we’ve met before?” She asked, observing James. Ivy rubbed her arms nervously, for she wasn’t ready for anything that James was going to do. After all he wasn’t supposed to wake yet, right?

And she didn’t finish putting in the memories. James might regard Ivy as an enemy if things went wrong...
(Oops sorry)

“Uhm...hi,” Ivy began, unsure of what to say. “I’m Ivy Nightingale and I think we’ve met before?” She asked, observing James. Ivy rubbed her arms nervously, for she wasn’t ready for anything that James was going to do. After all he wasn’t supposed to wake yet, right?

And she didn’t finish putting in the memories. James might regard Ivy as an enemy if things went wrong...
(You are fine :)

James looked at her. "Hello. I don't believe we have." He said honestly. "Is something wrong?" He didn't remember her ecactly but was as polite as he used to be. He was not sure what she wanted though and appeared on edge.
(You are fine :)

James looked at her. "Hello. I don't believe we have." He said honestly. "Is something wrong?" He didn't remember her ecactly but was as polite as he used to be. He was not sure what she wanted though and appeared on edge.
“Nothing?” Ivy asked, and then lowered her head slightly. “Oh...well. I have to be going. I’ll see you around, James.” Walking away slowly, Ivy hoped that James would remember something and call her back, or maybe even suddenly attack her, which obviously Ivy didn’t want the latter to happen, but who said it wasn’t possible?
“Nothing?” Ivy asked, and then lowered her head slightly. “Oh...well. I have to be going. I’ll see you around, James.” Walking away slowly, Ivy hoped that James would remember something and call her back, or maybe even suddenly attack her, which obviously Ivy didn’t want the latter to happen, but who said it wasn’t possible?
James looked at her go and then looked around again. Seems her experiment was going terribly wrong now least about the memories. It could be that he was unable to as a result of going off on his own.
James looked at her go and then looked around again. Seems her experiment was going terribly wrong now least about the memories. It could be that he was unable to as a result of going off on his own.
(Hey I don’t think I can continue for long here...I’m very busy. Can we perhaps do another one another time? Thanks...)
(Hey I don’t think I can continue for long here...I’m very busy. Can we perhaps do another one another time? Thanks...)
(Sure! I apologize for the slow beginning. i hope things calm down for you eventually though :)
(Sure! I apologize for the slow beginning. i hope things calm down for you eventually though :)
1 2