Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Shadow, Ice and Water Sprites!
I’ve popped two in auctions to see how they fare, but I’m happy to negotiate price here if you’re interested! I’m also open to an item trade.

I also have Lightning, Fire and Nature Sprites that I may consider selling, but these are the multiples I’d like to see off first.
I’ve popped two in auctions to see how they fare, but I’m happy to negotiate price here if you’re interested! I’m also open to an item trade.

I also have Lightning, Fire and Nature Sprites that I may consider selling, but these are the multiples I’d like to see off first.
@relic
Hiya! If you're interested, I've got a Golden Roc and Golden Bantam Fangar along with gems/t I can offer for your Lightning sprite. ;v; proof/thread is here~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976885
@relic
Hiya! If you're interested, I've got a Golden Roc and Golden Bantam Fangar along with gems/t I can offer for your Lightning sprite. ;v; proof/thread is here~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976885
pdPOUgg.png
@Relic What sort of items might you be interested in for your Shadow Sprite?
@Relic What sort of items might you be interested in for your Shadow Sprite?
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
I would love to try trading off some of my bulk for a sprite or two. *_*
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976326/1

If you see any items or skins you'd accept, let me know!
I would love to try trading off some of my bulk for a sprite or two. *_*
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2976326/1

If you see any items or skins you'd accept, let me know!
@brokenlegacy hiya! I’m looking at breed scrolls mainly; Veilspun and Banescale mostly but I’m open to other things! I’m also interested in different gene scrolls and bits, too
E - fixed the ping lmao

@was that’s a lot of items! I might be interested in a few vistas but I have no idea of values right now; I’ve got a busy day today but if you can bear with me a while and I’ll try and work it out haha!

@Skiatha ohhhhh I’m so sorry I missed your post! What sort of treasure or gem ratio to item would you be offering? :)
@brokenlegacy hiya! I’m looking at breed scrolls mainly; Veilspun and Banescale mostly but I’m open to other things! I’m also interested in different gene scrolls and bits, too
E - fixed the ping lmao

@was that’s a lot of items! I might be interested in a few vistas but I have no idea of values right now; I’ve got a busy day today but if you can bear with me a while and I’ll try and work it out haha!

@Skiatha ohhhhh I’m so sorry I missed your post! What sort of treasure or gem ratio to item would you be offering? :)
@relic
That’s ok!! I actually just made a trade yesterday with another user so unfortunately the fangar is unavailable ;v; if you’re interested in the roc lmk maybe we can work something out. My ratio is 1:1300!
@relic
That’s ok!! I actually just made a trade yesterday with another user so unfortunately the fangar is unavailable ;v; if you’re interested in the roc lmk maybe we can work something out. My ratio is 1:1300!
pdPOUgg.png
@Relic Sorry, missed the ping because it's BrokenLegacy, not ShadowLegacy ;p I'll consider it!
@Relic Sorry, missed the ping because it's BrokenLegacy, not ShadowLegacy ;p I'll consider it!
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@skiatha I’d be interested in a currency sale if that works for you? I’m also happy to hold on to it for a while for the right price ^^

@brokenlegacy nooooooooo, what a lemon haha I’m so sorry! Whoever got that ping must be confused... let me know if we can come up with something! I’ll ping you properly next time ;p
@skiatha I’d be interested in a currency sale if that works for you? I’m also happy to hold on to it for a while for the right price ^^

@brokenlegacy nooooooooo, what a lemon haha I’m so sorry! Whoever got that ping must be confused... let me know if we can come up with something! I’ll ping you properly next time ;p
@relic
Unfortunately I can't afford to buy with pure currency atm, but I'll let you know if I do!
@relic
Unfortunately I can't afford to buy with pure currency atm, but I'll let you know if I do!
pdPOUgg.png
@Relic No problem! Totally understandable :) Are you looking for anything other than breed change scrolls? I have plenty of items, familiars, etc. that I'd be willing to let go of, in the interest of not paying entirely in pure on my end since I'm currently saving up for a Light Sprite as well.
@Relic No problem! Totally understandable :) Are you looking for anything other than breed change scrolls? I have plenty of items, familiars, etc. that I'd be willing to let go of, in the interest of not paying entirely in pure on my end since I'm currently saving up for a Light Sprite as well.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist