Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TBD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Evet

I'm not, unfortunately. ;n;

It's alright, things happen. I had no idea it was even on the AH, I would have just went and bought it from there. But no worries, maybe it'll pop up again in the future.
@Evet

I'm not, unfortunately. ;n;

It's alright, things happen. I had no idea it was even on the AH, I would have just went and bought it from there. But no worries, maybe it'll pop up again in the future.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Evet, that sounds great to me! All good on the accent sale :)
Evet, that sounds great to me! All good on the accent sale :)
@Evet
yeah, sure! do you still have both or just one? can send a dragon right now with pay, just need to know how many.
@Evet
yeah, sure! do you still have both or just one? can send a dragon right now with pay, just need to know how many.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Hello! I haven't been active on FR in quite a while so I'm looking for some festival items I've missed out on. How much for: [item=contagion gem guardian][item=everbloom gem guardian][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=shining cancer][item=crackling cancer][item=burning virgo][item=enchanted libra][item=spoiling scorpio] Also interested in some more recent festival apparel if you happen to have any! Hoping to buy with treasure but I may have some other things you may want.
Hello! I haven't been active on FR in quite a while so I'm looking for some festival items I've missed out on. How much for:

Contagion Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Shining Cancer Burning Virgo Enchanted Libra Spoiling Scorpio

Also interested in some more recent festival apparel if you happen to have any! Hoping to buy with treasure but I may have some other things you may want.
@Nanako

Hi there! Let's see those would be...
Everbloom Gem Guardian
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Contagion Gem Guardian
Shining Cancer
Burning Virgo
Enchanted Libra
Spoiling Scorpio

Total:
x 55,000

I'll have to dig and see what festival apparel I have, so I'll ping you again once I see what I've got! What year am I stopping at?

I am also accepting pinecones right now, so I can always use that towards the price or if you like I can list other options for things I'd take also! I've yet to add my alternative payments area but I'd be more then happy to go over it if you like~
@Nanako

Hi there! Let's see those would be...
Everbloom Gem Guardian
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Contagion Gem Guardian
Shining Cancer
Burning Virgo
Enchanted Libra
Spoiling Scorpio

Total:
x 55,000

I'll have to dig and see what festival apparel I have, so I'll ping you again once I see what I've got! What year am I stopping at?

I am also accepting pinecones right now, so I can always use that towards the price or if you like I can list other options for things I'd take also! I've yet to add my alternative payments area but I'd be more then happy to go over it if you like~
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet Thank you! Those prices sound good to me. Looks like the last time I was hunting around for festival items was April 2019, so most things after that I'd be looking for!
@Evet Thank you! Those prices sound good to me. Looks like the last time I was hunting around for festival items was April 2019, so most things after that I'd be looking for!
@evet
If you have any brown breeches, I can trade some pinecones for one.
@evet
If you have any brown breeches, I can trade some pinecones for one.
@Koobi

I do have a pair! You alright with 20 pinecones?

@Nanako

Apparel wise, I have Boneyard Bard, Feathery Fallout, Igneous Iguana, Daybreak Decorations, Standard of the Icewarden, Standard of the Earthshaker, Riot Hazebeacon, Starfall Crystalcloak, Standard of the Arcanist, Brightshine Raiments and a Gladegift Garlands. A few of them I have multi, but I didn't know if you just wanted one. Just lemme know what you want and I'll go figure out prices for you!
@Koobi

I do have a pair! You alright with 20 pinecones?

@Nanako

Apparel wise, I have Boneyard Bard, Feathery Fallout, Igneous Iguana, Daybreak Decorations, Standard of the Icewarden, Standard of the Earthshaker, Riot Hazebeacon, Starfall Crystalcloak, Standard of the Arcanist, Brightshine Raiments and a Gladegift Garlands. A few of them I have multi, but I didn't know if you just wanted one. Just lemme know what you want and I'll go figure out prices for you!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@evet
Sounds good to me! Sending a cr. :)
@evet
Sounds good to me! Sending a cr. :)
@Evet Awesome! Yes, I'd like all except the Standard of the Icewarden (I have a Feathery Fallout but depending on price I may be interested in another). I do have an unhatched shadow egg and some Nocturne eggs, if you are still interested in trading for those!
@Evet Awesome! Yes, I'd like all except the Standard of the Icewarden (I have a Feathery Fallout but depending on price I may be interested in another). I do have an unhatched shadow egg and some Nocturne eggs, if you are still interested in trading for those!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7