Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't apply a vista?
So I'm trying to apply a vista but it won't like work...? I'll click on it but I see no option to apply, are vistas no more or something? Is there something wrong with my account? I'm just confused.
So I'm trying to apply a vista but it won't like work...? I'll click on it but I see no option to apply, are vistas no more or something? Is there something wrong with my account? I'm just confused.
dA---Tumblr--
@Guitarlove
When you click on a Vista in your hoard, what are you seeing? You should get a few options including previewing it and applying it to your account.
@Guitarlove
When you click on a Vista in your hoard, what are you seeing? You should get a few options including previewing it and applying it to your account.
fo11Vhp.png
There's an option to put in the vault, to preview it, sell it, and that's it. @Naeryl.
There's an option to put in the vault, to preview it, sell it, and that's it. @Naeryl.
dA---Tumblr--
@Guitarlove Can you get a screenshot? The menu should look like this: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4e6946819fa039e5f44e9299e8efc8e9.png[/img] Alternatively: - Try clearing cache/cookies (just in case). - Log out and back in. - Try using Incognito mode/a different browser/a different device. - Disable any browser extensions you might have enabled. - Disable any antivirus temporarily to see if it's blocking the elements for some reason (especially if you have Mcafee).
@Guitarlove
Can you get a screenshot? The menu should look like this:
4e6946819fa039e5f44e9299e8efc8e9.png

Alternatively:

- Try clearing cache/cookies (just in case).
- Log out and back in.
- Try using Incognito mode/a different browser/a different device.
- Disable any browser extensions you might have enabled.
- Disable any antivirus temporarily to see if it's blocking the elements for some reason (especially if you have Mcafee).
fo11Vhp.png
https://imgur.com/a/zCZS1Ip

I'll try logging in and out.

Didn’t work, doesn’t work on mobile either.
https://imgur.com/a/zCZS1Ip

I'll try logging in and out.

Didn’t work, doesn’t work on mobile either.
dA---Tumblr--
@Guitarlove Starksand Dunes is a scene, not a vista! Scenes are backgrounds for your dragons that you can add or remove from the "Customize" menu, but they aren't applied to your account like vistas. [item=Scene: Starksand Dunes]
@Guitarlove

Starksand Dunes is a scene, not a vista! Scenes are backgrounds for your dragons that you can add or remove from the "Customize" menu, but they aren't applied to your account like vistas.

Scene: Starksand Dunes
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Ooooh okay! Thanks!
Ooooh okay! Thanks!
dA---Tumblr--
Ah, yeah, Scenes function like Apparel items! All Vistas will have "Vista" in their name. Scenes are backgrounds for dragon profiles, which is why they're in Specialty and not Apparel despite functioning similarly to them.
Ah, yeah, Scenes function like Apparel items! All Vistas will have "Vista" in their name. Scenes are backgrounds for dragon profiles, which is why they're in Specialty and not Apparel despite functioning similarly to them.
fo11Vhp.png