Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nocte's YCH Shoppe [Valentines Special]
[center][u][size=5]Rules[/size][/u] + Any Gender + Closed Species Welcome! + Furries and Anthro Welcome! + Humanoids Only + Small expression alterations allowed + USD Payments through PayPal only + Only five slots available for Flight Rising currency. 1 YCH = 1 Slot. Multiple orders from one user are acceptable. + USD Slots are unlimited. [u][size=4]Bribes[/size][/u] [item=fire sprite] [size=5][u]Form[/u][/size] [quote]Payment Method: Order: A / B / C / D / E / F Character Ref: Other: ( Please indicate which character is which!)[/quote] [/center]
Rules

+ Any Gender
+ Closed Species Welcome!
+ Furries and Anthro Welcome!
+ Humanoids Only
+ Small expression alterations allowed
+ USD Payments through PayPal only
+ Only five slots available for Flight Rising currency. 1 YCH = 1 Slot. Multiple orders from one user are acceptable.
+ USD Slots are unlimited.

Bribes
Fire Sprite

Form
Quote:
Payment Method:
Order: A / B / C / D / E / F
Character Ref:
Other: ( Please indicate which character is which!)
[center][size=5][u]Valentine's Special[/u][/size] Only available until [b]February 28th, 2021[/b] after which this sheet will be retired. [/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725383199668174898/810285934825963540/YCHBean_Sheet2.png[/img] [center][size=4][u]FR Pricing[/u][/size] $8 => 600kt | 500g $12 => 750kt | 650g $15 => 900kt | 850g [/center]
Valentine's Special

Only available until February 28th, 2021 after which this sheet will be retired.

YCHBean_Sheet2.png
FR Pricing

$8 => 600kt | 500g
$12 => 750kt | 650g
$15 => 900kt | 850g
Note: This tracker only covers the five available slots for FR currency. USD slots are unlimited and kept recorded elsewhere.

Slots
1. @/Kunikida
2. @/Kunikida
3. @/Kunikida
4. @/Vovina
Note: This tracker only covers the five available slots for FR currency. USD slots are unlimited and kept recorded elsewhere.

Slots
1. @/Kunikida
2. @/Kunikida
3. @/Kunikida
4. @/Vovina
[center][size=5][u]Completed Examples[/u][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725383199668174898/810289607320535040/YCH_Bean_Sheet_3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725383199668174898/810289604732649532/YCH_Bean_Sheet_2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725383199668174898/810289603008921620/YCH_Bean_Sheet_1.png[/img]
Completed Examples

YCH_Bean_Sheet_3.png
YCH_Bean_Sheet_2.png
YCH_Bean_Sheet_1.png
@Nocte

Forgot to ping xD Here's my order:

Payment Method: all gems
Order: F
Character Ref: all marked below, from the Tales Of series
Other: Left (CS3 look pls!) | Middle | Right

Order: D
Character Ref: Zagreus | Thanatos
Other: Than's shocked, and Zag has flowers

Order: E
Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/RU8H2t2
Other: top character on left, bottom on right
@Nocte

Forgot to ping xD Here's my order:

Payment Method: all gems
Order: F
Character Ref: all marked below, from the Tales Of series
Other: Left (CS3 look pls!) | Middle | Right

Order: D
Character Ref: Zagreus | Thanatos
Other: Than's shocked, and Zag has flowers

Order: E
Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/RU8H2t2
Other: top character on left, bottom on right
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Looks great! I'm excited to work on these~

Please send payment over and I'll get to work after I've received it. ( Note or CR works fine. )
@Kunikida

Looks great! I'm excited to work on these~

Please send payment over and I'll get to work after I've received it. ( Note or CR works fine. )
@Nocte Oh these are so cute! I'd love to place an order please if I may but wanted to check first about your gem conversions. (Apologies I don't intend for this to come off as rude or snobbish, I just wanted to make sure you were aware!) The usual conversion rate is 100g = $1USD, so for example $12USD would be = 1,200g. I wasn't sure if you knew about that already or if you made a mistake with pricing?, but in either case, would love to commission you still if you'd be interested in drawing these two? (And happy to pay the extra rate.)

Payment Method: Gems
Order: A
Character Ref: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
and
Silver (either of his forms would be fine! main refs: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Other: Silver on the left/the one blowing the hearts kiss, and Astaroth on the right please!
@Nocte Oh these are so cute! I'd love to place an order please if I may but wanted to check first about your gem conversions. (Apologies I don't intend for this to come off as rude or snobbish, I just wanted to make sure you were aware!) The usual conversion rate is 100g = $1USD, so for example $12USD would be = 1,200g. I wasn't sure if you knew about that already or if you made a mistake with pricing?, but in either case, would love to commission you still if you'd be interested in drawing these two? (And happy to pay the extra rate.)

Payment Method: Gems
Order: A
Character Ref: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
and
Silver (either of his forms would be fine! main refs: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Other: Silver on the left/the one blowing the hearts kiss, and Astaroth on the right please!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I appreciate the heads up! I haven't sold art here on FR in a while so I just kind of winged it on the conversion rates, kind of guessing what people would be willing to pay. I'll probably bump the prices up if all of these slots sell out, now I have an actual conversion rate. But feel free to pay the lower price~

I'll add you to a slot and get to work once I receive payment.
@Vovina

I appreciate the heads up! I haven't sold art here on FR in a while so I just kind of winged it on the conversion rates, kind of guessing what people would be willing to pay. I'll probably bump the prices up if all of these slots sell out, now I have an actual conversion rate. But feel free to pay the lower price~

I'll add you to a slot and get to work once I receive payment.
Thank you so much! <3 And I'd be happy to do the higher price for you with the conversion, I'll send a CR in just a moment with the gems!
Thank you so much! <3 And I'd be happy to do the higher price for you with the conversion, I'll send a CR in just a moment with the gems!
r6J6MbS.png