Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Realm of Shadows... OOC
1 2
how big is the city? I sometimes get confuse, and maybe examples and details of it.
how big is the city? I sometimes get confuse, and maybe examples and details of it.
The city is quite large. Three different districts each a mile in length and in width. In a triangle shape there is the town square, filled with shops and restaurants, a fountain sits in the certain next to a large stage, the town square is closet to the cliff. On the right of the triangle is the housing district, on the left is the market.
The city is quite large. Three different districts each a mile in length and in width. In a triangle shape there is the town square, filled with shops and restaurants, a fountain sits in the certain next to a large stage, the town square is closet to the cliff. On the right of the triangle is the housing district, on the left is the market.
I suppose we have to find a place to stay?
I suppose we have to find a place to stay?
There are taverns in the housing district where food and rooms are offered, think of this as like a DnD game almost, nothing beside your stats are handed to you, you have to find them, and it won't always be easy, that's what makes it fun!
There are taverns in the housing district where food and rooms are offered, think of this as like a DnD game almost, nothing beside your stats are handed to you, you have to find them, and it won't always be easy, that's what makes it fun!
1 2