Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling more than half my Lair!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump! I might put these Dragons on the Auction House if no more posts are made. And if they don't sell on the AH, then I'll probably Exalt them.
Bump! I might put these Dragons on the Auction House if no more posts are made. And if they don't sell on the AH, then I'll probably Exalt them.
Favorite Dragon Breeds: Fae, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, and Spiral.
Fallstar has been sold on the Auction House.

EDIT: Apparently she was Exalted right away... I really didn't want that to happen...
Fallstar has been sold on the Auction House.

EDIT: Apparently she was Exalted right away... I really didn't want that to happen...
@RocketJet - Do you have a price for Willow or Lemonice in mind?
@RocketJet - Do you have a price for Willow or Lemonice in mind?
vbbOqn.pngvbbp2e.png
@michipichi I actually don't recall what I bought them for. Feel free to make offers for them.
@michipichi I actually don't recall what I bought them for. Feel free to make offers for them.
@RocketJet hello! I really like the look of Goldenscale and know someone who has had an eye out for a dragon with his colors. How much would you like for him?
@RocketJet hello! I really like the look of Goldenscale and know someone who has had an eye out for a dragon with his colors. How much would you like for him?
@anexpert Hmm... Maybe somewhere between 4k-10k? Whatever sounds reasonable to you.

Also, Plum has been sold on the Auction House.

EDIT: Aaand Plum was Exalted right away as well... I don't want to use the Auction House anymore...
@anexpert Hmm... Maybe somewhere between 4k-10k? Whatever sounds reasonable to you.

Also, Plum has been sold on the Auction House.

EDIT: Aaand Plum was Exalted right away as well... I don't want to use the Auction House anymore...
@rocketjet I'll send you a crossroads then :D
@rocketjet I'll send you a crossroads then :D
Goldenscale has now been sold! :)
Goldenscale has now been sold! :)
Oh, I love the skydancers! Willow and Hinoki are beautiful! Especially Willow. Any price ideas for her? I can't pay a whole lot (saving for some scrolls) but I'd love to have her! I'd also like to hear an ideal price for Hioki. ^_^
Oh, I love the skydancers! Willow and Hinoki are beautiful! Especially Willow. Any price ideas for her? I can't pay a whole lot (saving for some scrolls) but I'd love to have her! I'd also like to hear an ideal price for Hioki. ^_^
qPIAGhB.pngFlo0MSh.gif
@GhibliLove I am still waiting for @michipichi to respond about Willow (and Lemonice). However, I believe I bought Hinoki for somewhere around 13k, so if you are able to afford that then that is fine, but if not, we can negotiate.
@GhibliLove I am still waiting for @michipichi to respond about Willow (and Lemonice). However, I believe I bought Hinoki for somewhere around 13k, so if you are able to afford that then that is fine, but if not, we can negotiate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7