Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wandering Wraith(VALENTINES SPECIAL)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Ivoricktheepic

Happy to give you the scatter sight and the water sprite! Thanks so much! Do you want me to send those through before or after?
@Ivoricktheepic

Happy to give you the scatter sight and the water sprite! Thanks so much! Do you want me to send those through before or after?
Aragorn-resize-by-rattus.png
@Ivoricktheepic I was just wondering if you had a slots list or a limit to how many commisions you take at once? [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@Ivoricktheepic

I was just wondering if you had a slots list or a limit to how many commisions you take at once?
@Blackcat0989 You can choose to pay now or after u have received the art! :D
@iiUkiro Usually I take about 4-5 commissions at once, so some people are on the wat list, but since Chinese new year break is starting soon for me, I will take more commissions(I have a list in the front page of the shop)
@Blackcat0989 You can choose to pay now or after u have received the art! :D
@iiUkiro Usually I take about 4-5 commissions at once, so some people are on the wat list, but since Chinese new year break is starting soon for me, I will take more commissions(I have a list in the front page of the shop)
@Ivoricktheepic

Okay, no problem! I'll send through the water sprite now and send the vial after receiving if you don't mind. I'm not in any rush, but out of curiosity, what's the turnaround time looking like right now?
@Ivoricktheepic

Okay, no problem! I'll send through the water sprite now and send the vial after receiving if you don't mind. I'm not in any rush, but out of curiosity, what's the turnaround time looking like right now?
@Blackcat0989 Hmm, I think I could finish this in about a week if that's ok to u?
@Blackcat0989 Hmm, I think I could finish this in about a week if that's ok to u?
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Ivoricktheepic

More than fine! I look forward to seeing it!
@Ivoricktheepic

More than fine! I look forward to seeing it!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19