Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58
"You right," Sedrick nodded, staring at the glass planes as they stood there. Not realizing until Alex had gone over, had he thought he was actually going do it. When he went in a burst of cold air flew out of it, splashing back at Sedrick with some snow. He didn't have time to respond as the snowflakes just blew on his face. He watched with uncertainty as Alex's form was not longer in sight. Taking a quick look around at the now empty (well empty as in Alex's not there) room and sighed, following him into the opposite glass plane. He winced, expecting a blast of cold air, but nothing was there. It was like touching water.

Blinking a couple times, he jolted up, seeing that he was what was akin to a nurse's office. There was some health posters on the wall, a mix of information for creatures like elves and humans. None for minotaurs, he thought bitterly.

Peering over to the right of him, he saw Alex on the other bed. He gave a him a confused looked before looking over to the door, "Huh, well I guess we're back?"
"You right," Sedrick nodded, staring at the glass planes as they stood there. Not realizing until Alex had gone over, had he thought he was actually going do it. When he went in a burst of cold air flew out of it, splashing back at Sedrick with some snow. He didn't have time to respond as the snowflakes just blew on his face. He watched with uncertainty as Alex's form was not longer in sight. Taking a quick look around at the now empty (well empty as in Alex's not there) room and sighed, following him into the opposite glass plane. He winced, expecting a blast of cold air, but nothing was there. It was like touching water.

Blinking a couple times, he jolted up, seeing that he was what was akin to a nurse's office. There was some health posters on the wall, a mix of information for creatures like elves and humans. None for minotaurs, he thought bitterly.

Peering over to the right of him, he saw Alex on the other bed. He gave a him a confused looked before looking over to the door, "Huh, well I guess we're back?"
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Alex sat up in the bed he was in. Glancing around he grins. Everything was normal again. Or it seemed to be. At least this place better be normal. He might loose it if it wasn't. "I hope we're back. I want everything to make sense again." He says blatantly. He sits there for a moment before getting bored. "I guess I'm gonna go and find the cafeteria. Wanna come with me still or. . ." He says as he stands up and stretches. He didn't want to sit around all day.

(It's kinda weird to think about it. But Alex has all this emotional baggage about his life and Sedrick already knows all of it cause he could see into Alex's brain)
Alex sat up in the bed he was in. Glancing around he grins. Everything was normal again. Or it seemed to be. At least this place better be normal. He might loose it if it wasn't. "I hope we're back. I want everything to make sense again." He says blatantly. He sits there for a moment before getting bored. "I guess I'm gonna go and find the cafeteria. Wanna come with me still or. . ." He says as he stands up and stretches. He didn't want to sit around all day.

(It's kinda weird to think about it. But Alex has all this emotional baggage about his life and Sedrick already knows all of it cause he could see into Alex's brain)
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
Sedrick stared at the door, internally thinking of all the things that could happen. Some sort of danger that could be behind it. Another fire? A sand dance floor? Something else? He couldn't really think of anything because the dream world was just so random that he didn't think of any other examples.

At hearing Alex's answer, he perked up a bit. Giving a relieved sigh, he turned to give him a smile too. "Ugh, same, I hope everything is alright," he laughed, turning back to the door before realizing that was the source of his worry and turned back again, facepalming, "Honestly, like wow that was wild. I don't wanna do that again."

He looked at the floor quietly for a second before saying, "Sorry you had to go through with that." He hoped he whispered it quietly enough that he didn't hear, but he just wanted to let it out there. He felt bad for the whole matter, the whole thing started when he touched him and his visions did all that.

"ANYWAYS..." his voice went up loudly, jumping up from the bed to hit the floor, "Yeah! I'd like to go to the cafeteria with you! That's be super cool!" He went to open the door, turning it with ease as he unlocked it. He shot back a smile, indicating 'HEY WE REALLY ARE BACK!' sort of moment.

A crowd of students were still passing through the halls. A huge sense of relief hit him as he walked out, grinning like an idiot. "Finally!" he wiped some hair from his face.

((Yeah ahah he got that whole wave of flashbacks! Oh yeah Alex can know Sedrick's life as well since they pretty much linked minds so you can have some fun with that ahha))
Sedrick stared at the door, internally thinking of all the things that could happen. Some sort of danger that could be behind it. Another fire? A sand dance floor? Something else? He couldn't really think of anything because the dream world was just so random that he didn't think of any other examples.

At hearing Alex's answer, he perked up a bit. Giving a relieved sigh, he turned to give him a smile too. "Ugh, same, I hope everything is alright," he laughed, turning back to the door before realizing that was the source of his worry and turned back again, facepalming, "Honestly, like wow that was wild. I don't wanna do that again."

He looked at the floor quietly for a second before saying, "Sorry you had to go through with that." He hoped he whispered it quietly enough that he didn't hear, but he just wanted to let it out there. He felt bad for the whole matter, the whole thing started when he touched him and his visions did all that.

"ANYWAYS..." his voice went up loudly, jumping up from the bed to hit the floor, "Yeah! I'd like to go to the cafeteria with you! That's be super cool!" He went to open the door, turning it with ease as he unlocked it. He shot back a smile, indicating 'HEY WE REALLY ARE BACK!' sort of moment.

A crowd of students were still passing through the halls. A huge sense of relief hit him as he walked out, grinning like an idiot. "Finally!" he wiped some hair from his face.

((Yeah ahah he got that whole wave of flashbacks! Oh yeah Alex can know Sedrick's life as well since they pretty much linked minds so you can have some fun with that ahha))
Alex smiled, hearing that Sedrick still wanted to come with him. Nothing about what they had experienced together just then changed that. That was good to know. He was, for once, happy to see a crowd of people. Usually he didn't like them but it was a relief in this situation. He left the infirmary room and starts walking down the hall, assuming Sedrick would follow.
Alex smiled, hearing that Sedrick still wanted to come with him. Nothing about what they had experienced together just then changed that. That was good to know. He was, for once, happy to see a crowd of people. Usually he didn't like them but it was a relief in this situation. He left the infirmary room and starts walking down the hall, assuming Sedrick would follow.
((im back from dieing))
((im back from dieing))
^Call me ghost^
It was good seeing him smile, like just from all that mess and even from (oh wow that wasn't that long ago) when he was scared of him when they just met, this, this was just good, ya know. He returned the smile, following him out the door and into the hallway. Seeing all the people pass by him was good to know. Some quick glances (minotaurs and demons weren't that common here) but it gave some welcome reassure that he was really there, not some illusion type thing again. He was sick of it.

"I wonder where it is, I haven't really checked this place out. Like I know nothing about this place. Didn't tour it during orientation, just thought it would be easy to get around," he caught up to where Alex was standing, "Guess not!"

"I'd guess it's on the second floor or something, the auditorium takes up the first so I'd be guessing that it's the second, but who knows," he continued.

Sedrick shrugs, "Where'd you think?"
It was good seeing him smile, like just from all that mess and even from (oh wow that wasn't that long ago) when he was scared of him when they just met, this, this was just good, ya know. He returned the smile, following him out the door and into the hallway. Seeing all the people pass by him was good to know. Some quick glances (minotaurs and demons weren't that common here) but it gave some welcome reassure that he was really there, not some illusion type thing again. He was sick of it.

"I wonder where it is, I haven't really checked this place out. Like I know nothing about this place. Didn't tour it during orientation, just thought it would be easy to get around," he caught up to where Alex was standing, "Guess not!"

"I'd guess it's on the second floor or something, the auditorium takes up the first so I'd be guessing that it's the second, but who knows," he continued.

Sedrick shrugs, "Where'd you think?"
Alex walked along, slightly aimlessly in the hallway. He made sure to keep an eye on Sedrick, the other boy being small and could easily be lost in the crowd or anywhere if Alex wasn't paying attention. He caught a few of the glances other people gave them before he stopped paying attention to other people all together. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to by any means. "Second floor sounds like a good place to start." He says. Honestly he wasn't be going to think about the illusion/dream thing much. It wasn't like it meant anything. And if it did, what did it matter to Alex? Probably not much. He found the stairs and started to head up, hopefully they could find this cafeteria.
Alex walked along, slightly aimlessly in the hallway. He made sure to keep an eye on Sedrick, the other boy being small and could easily be lost in the crowd or anywhere if Alex wasn't paying attention. He caught a few of the glances other people gave them before he stopped paying attention to other people all together. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to by any means. "Second floor sounds like a good place to start." He says. Honestly he wasn't be going to think about the illusion/dream thing much. It wasn't like it meant anything. And if it did, what did it matter to Alex? Probably not much. He found the stairs and started to head up, hopefully they could find this cafeteria.
"Cool," he replied, trying to mentally think of a map where it could be. The college seemed so vast that it wasn't probably much use, but then again why overthink it? It's a cafeteria after all. Oh man... he realized his orange. It probably rolled off somewhere when they bumped into each other. Not so much a big deal now.

Sedrick stayed near Alex keeping some distance. He kept reminding himself of how just accidentally touching Alex sent them to that wild dimension. He did not want that again. No, not at all. He could hear his hooves on the tile. He had no shoes. This place was so much meant for- well not his kind. Some dirt would be nice. Even in the inside of homes his village had some plant life, and with that, dirt! He really didn't want to touch Alex again, his thoughts went back to that after the small flashback.

He wondered if he could still read his mind, he hoped not. He didn't want him near there. Well, not like to be mean or anything, he just didn't enjoy what happened. It's his head, it stays there. With him.

Ehhh, just to be sure though, he sent a little message, trying so hard to focus on what it would be like to be Alex (he didn't know if that worked, but that's the best he could think of it would work).

"BADGER!" his mind screamed. Yikes, that wasn't too little, but a memory of one entering the restaurant he worked in seemed to take precedent and interrupted his attempt. Hey, at least the suddenness might be something to shake it up a bit. It would at least be something that probably Alex wouldn't have been focusing on so maybe... hopefully... not? Would it work. Huh, wait he didn't really know how to feel on that. The feeling of not having his backpack on (something he brought everywhere) sort of took his mind away.
"Cool," he replied, trying to mentally think of a map where it could be. The college seemed so vast that it wasn't probably much use, but then again why overthink it? It's a cafeteria after all. Oh man... he realized his orange. It probably rolled off somewhere when they bumped into each other. Not so much a big deal now.

Sedrick stayed near Alex keeping some distance. He kept reminding himself of how just accidentally touching Alex sent them to that wild dimension. He did not want that again. No, not at all. He could hear his hooves on the tile. He had no shoes. This place was so much meant for- well not his kind. Some dirt would be nice. Even in the inside of homes his village had some plant life, and with that, dirt! He really didn't want to touch Alex again, his thoughts went back to that after the small flashback.

He wondered if he could still read his mind, he hoped not. He didn't want him near there. Well, not like to be mean or anything, he just didn't enjoy what happened. It's his head, it stays there. With him.

Ehhh, just to be sure though, he sent a little message, trying so hard to focus on what it would be like to be Alex (he didn't know if that worked, but that's the best he could think of it would work).

"BADGER!" his mind screamed. Yikes, that wasn't too little, but a memory of one entering the restaurant he worked in seemed to take precedent and interrupted his attempt. Hey, at least the suddenness might be something to shake it up a bit. It would at least be something that probably Alex wouldn't have been focusing on so maybe... hopefully... not? Would it work. Huh, wait he didn't really know how to feel on that. The feeling of not having his backpack on (something he brought everywhere) sort of took his mind away.
(@FireTick, do you want Alex and Sedrick to still have their minds linked or. I mean I wouldn't be against it, might be kinda interesting. I'm just wondering how this is supposed to work)
(@FireTick, do you want Alex and Sedrick to still have their minds linked or. I mean I wouldn't be against it, might be kinda interesting. I'm just wondering how this is supposed to work)
((yeah sure we can have them linked! I thought it would be cool too! they sorta just fade into each other's mind if they are really thinking about it like the start to enter into their thoughts. Sorry I didn't explain it earlier! @Symphony7 ))
((yeah sure we can have them linked! I thought it would be cool too! they sorta just fade into each other's mind if they are really thinking about it like the start to enter into their thoughts. Sorry I didn't explain it earlier! @Symphony7 ))
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58