Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen1 jade female (auction)
[center]So I got this little fluffball and I'm not a big fan of greens, while it's not a double or triple, the range is tight and with the right mate could breed some nice gen2 triples.[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4245557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42456/4245557_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center] [b]Primary: [/b]Jade [b]Secondary: [/b]Avacado [b]Tertiary: [/b]Spring [b]Gender:[/b] Female[/center] [center]Starting bid will be 60k. [b]The previous high bidder was:[/b] [b]The current highest bidder is:[/b] [/center] [center]The minimum increment for a bid is 5k. When bidding please tag me AND the last person to bid, it's just polite.[/center] [center]The auction will end on the [b] rollover of 22nd of June[/b][/center] [center]I will not be accepting gems for this auction as I am in need of treasure.[/center]
So I got this little fluffball and I'm not a big fan of greens, while it's not a double or triple, the range is tight and with the right mate could breed some nice gen2 triples.

Primary: Jade
Secondary: Avacado
Tertiary: Spring
Starting bid will be 60k.

The previous high bidder was:

The current highest bidder is:

The minimum increment for a bid is 5k.
When bidding please tag me AND the last person to bid, it's just polite.

The auction will end on the rollover of 22nd of June
I will not be accepting gems for this auction as I am in need of treasure.
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Ares, @Argonaut, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Buffybot, @calankh, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DragonsChilde, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Fusreya, @genwunner, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Girlgodzilla, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kailey, @Kiranachan, @kittenwhisperer, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Luxio, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Mommy, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Skiddo, @Sailable, @SaintSeb,@Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @sooraya, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sukio, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @Win, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Mystik, @Misha,

If you would like to be removed from this ping list, or added to it please private message me, I prefer my auction post if kept on topic and will delete any comments about the tag list posted there, thank you.
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Ares, @Argonaut, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Buffybot, @calankh, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DragonsChilde, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Fusreya, @genwunner, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Girlgodzilla, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kailey, @Kiranachan, @kittenwhisperer, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Luxio, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Mommy, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Skiddo, @Sailable, @SaintSeb,@Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @sooraya, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sukio, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @Win, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Mystik, @Misha,

If you would like to be removed from this ping list, or added to it please private message me, I prefer my auction post if kept on topic and will delete any comments about the tag list posted there, thank you.
@Arlochorim she's sooo gorgeous! I hope someone gives her an awesome home :) bump for youu
@Arlochorim she's sooo gorgeous! I hope someone gives her an awesome home :) bump for youu

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Thanks. =P
Thanks. =P
bumps :)
bumps :)