Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LuSo (Art Shop) I Draw Whatever You Ask
[center][/center][b][/b][center][b]Hello! I'm LuSo! I'll draw whatever you ask of me so long as it follows the flight rising guidelines -- except for guns. I accept payment in USD via Google Pay and Wave.[/b] [/center] [center][b]Terms and Conditions for Commissions [/b]Information needed: Please give me your discord handle or your email so I can give you your completed commission. Please specify the general pose of any character(s) that you wish for me to draw. I will also need a reference for any character you wish for me to draw (descriptions are fine). If you wish for a background, please provide a reference for it. I do not do backgrounds for quick sketches. If you want me to design the character, this is fine, but it must be stated upfront. I do not make art for free, anyone asking me for free art will be denied. Additionally, I will not accept payments less than the price listed. I also do not do art trades. [b]Refund policy:[/b] I do not give refunds for finished works. I spent the time and skill creating the work. I will refund any commission I reject. [b] Why will a commission be rejected?[/b] I will not draw something that doesn't follow the FL guidelines. [b]Wait times:[/b] Expect to wait several hours to a day to receive your commission. Most minor alterations are free. I will make one major alteration to the finished commission for free, then nothing else. Otherwise, you will have to request a major alteration for $10. I do not give refunds for finished products, I spent the time and skill creating them. [b]What I will draw:[/b] I am willing to draw most of the things asked of me. If the subject is a background, I am most willing to draw it as well. There is no additional fee for a character or gijinka design. I will draw the commissions I accept to the best of my ability within my given time constraint. ? Please message me if you intend to use the commission for commercial use. ? [b]Payment methods:[/b] I accept Google Pay, however I can take any card through Wave. Send all payments or inquiries to lumenasolis@gmail.com. When using Google Pay, you must pay 50% of the commission price up front. The other 50% is to be sent after I complete the commission, but before you receive it. When using Wave, you must pay the full price up front. Email lumenasolis@gmail.com for inquiries and checkout.[/center] [center][b]TL;DR Commission Sheet (with examples)[/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/F0KhWuf.png[/img] [/center]
Hello! I'm LuSo! I'll draw whatever you ask of me so long as it follows the flight rising guidelines -- except for guns. I accept payment in USD via Google Pay and Wave.
Terms and Conditions for Commissions
Information needed:
Please give me your discord handle or your email so I can give you your completed commission. Please specify the general pose of any character(s) that you wish for me to draw. I will also need a reference for any character you wish for me to draw (descriptions are fine). If you wish for a background, please provide a reference for it. I do not do backgrounds for quick sketches. If you want me to design the character, this is fine, but it must be stated upfront.

I do not make art for free, anyone asking me for free art will be denied. Additionally, I will not accept payments less than the price listed. I also do not do art trades.

Refund policy:
I do not give refunds for finished works. I spent the time and skill creating the work. I will refund any commission I reject.

Why will a commission be rejected?

I will not draw something that doesn't follow the FL guidelines.

Wait times:
Expect to wait several hours to a day to receive your commission. Most minor alterations are free. I will make one major alteration to the finished commission for free, then nothing else. Otherwise, you will have to request a major alteration for $10. I do not give refunds for finished products, I spent the time and skill creating them.

What I will draw:
I am willing to draw most of the things asked of me. If the subject is a background, I am most willing to draw it as well. There is no additional fee for a character or gijinka design. I will draw the commissions I accept to the best of my ability within my given time constraint.

?

Please message me if you intend to use the commission for commercial use.

?

Payment methods:
I accept Google Pay, however I can take any card through Wave. Send all payments or inquiries to lumenasolis@gmail.com. When using Google Pay, you must pay 50% of the commission price up front. The other 50% is to be sent after I complete the commission, but before you receive it. When using Wave, you must pay the full price up front. Email lumenasolis@gmail.com for inquiries and checkout.
TL;DR Commission Sheet (with examples)F0KhWuf.png
I'm LumenaSolis! I'm a character designer. I'll draw and design gijinkas, signature art, and whatever else you might want as long as it follows this site's rules! Click here for more information.
reserved.
reserved.
I'm LumenaSolis! I'm a character designer. I'll draw and design gijinkas, signature art, and whatever else you might want as long as it follows this site's rules! Click here for more information.
bump
bump