Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 653 654
Thanks to Maki for keeping this up to date!

The only chest I got I received when gathering... None from coli.
Thanks to Maki for keeping this up to date!

The only chest I got I received when gathering... None from coli.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
I've gotten 2 chests, 1 in Redrock Cove, 1 in Scorched Forest. Very low for any drops -on battlestones, too, and familiars; kinda meager this time around.
I've gotten 2 chests, 1 in Redrock Cove, 1 in Scorched Forest. Very low for any drops -on battlestones, too, and familiars; kinda meager this time around.
buried!
buried!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Maki do you know which monsters drop what chests as your old archieve has those listed out? Otherwise this is a good guide
@Maki do you know which monsters drop what chests as your old archieve has those listed out? Otherwise this is a good guide
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi It's fine print in the guide, under the chests pictures, so I'll quote it here: [quote]Each elemental and neutral monster drops all 6 chests[/quote] Also, if you want to see for yourself, the game database lists the monsters that drop each chest and they all drop from 103 monsters. Now, I didn't exhaustively line by line compare the lists, but it should be the same list of ice and neutral monsters. (to find in the database: sorting the chest category by "ID: Highest to Lowest" in the other tab should bring them to the front, or nearly) Hope that helps [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@Aushi

It's fine print in the guide, under the chests pictures, so I'll quote it here:
Quote:
Each elemental and neutral monster drops all 6 chests

Also, if you want to see for yourself, the game database lists the monsters that drop each chest and they all drop from 103 monsters. Now, I didn't exhaustively line by line compare the lists, but it should be the same list of ice and neutral monsters. (to find in the database: sorting the chest category by "ID: Highest to Lowest" in the other tab should bring them to the front, or nearly)

Hope that helps
@Dagomor OH! Thank you and i was helping someone look for Taken so thats what i used in the data base until later I figured out Taken wasnt in a chest. And i guess they've gotten rid of certain monsters drop certain things recently, that was very helpful thank you!
@Dagomor OH! Thank you and i was helping someone look for Taken so thats what i used in the data base until later I figured out Taken wasnt in a chest. And i guess they've gotten rid of certain monsters drop certain things recently, that was very helpful thank you!
Mb6MMMc.png
Grinding for snow is abysmal [emoji=imperial sad size=2]
Grinding for snow is abysmal
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
Even though the festival is nearly over, I need to refer to this guide. Giving it a bump.
Even though the festival is nearly over, I need to refer to this guide. Giving it a bump.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
The only chests I've gotten is Frost Unicorn please kill me
The only chests I've gotten is Frost Unicorn please kill me
J0opiUV.png teddy
she/her
fr + 3
greenhouse
cave
ClFRxjW.gif 3n7V4CR.png1069548.pngES6gr.gif mDyMy.gif 18AXw.gif ACxEX.gif 8wd6M.gif
I got one chest all festival. :(
I got one chest all festival. :(
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 653 654