Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Roshie's Veil Sales! [XXX & More!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Early morning bump!
Early morning bump!
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Buy these kiddos please <3!
Buy these kiddos please <3!
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Please lemme know you like any of these guys and gals! The prices ARE flexible!!
Please lemme know you like any of these guys and gals! The prices ARE flexible!!
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Bump for 2 new XXX Maize! More to come soon
Bump for 2 new XXX Maize! More to come soon
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Come and lookit theae cuties!
Come and lookit theae cuties!
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Bump
Bump
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
Hello! Mind putting the xxx orca on hold for me? I'd love to buy it but it'll take me a day or two to save up the treasure for it. Lovely dragons, by the way!
Hello! Mind putting the xxx orca on hold for me? I'd love to buy it but it'll take me a day or two to save up the treasure for it. Lovely dragons, by the way!
[quote name="birbyborb" date="2021-01-27 18:31:25" ] Hello! Mind putting the xxx orca on hold for me? I'd love to buy it but it'll take me a day or two to save up the treasure for it. Lovely dragons, by the way! [/quote] nevermind! managed to snatch him with a loan from a friend :)
birbyborb wrote on 2021-01-27 18:31:25:

nevermind! managed to snatch him with a loan from a friend :)
FLASH SALE! DISCOUNTS INBOUND
FLASH SALE! DISCOUNTS INBOUND
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
@birbyborb I am so sorry! I didn't get any pings so I didn't see your message until just now ;w; I'm glad you could grab him though, and thank you so much for the compliment! Veils are a lovely addition to FR for sure!
@birbyborb I am so sorry! I didn't get any pings so I didn't see your message until just now ;w; I'm glad you could grab him though, and thank you so much for the compliment! Veils are a lovely addition to FR for sure!
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15