Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | molten wartoad and wartoad
1 2
[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ab/a1/IubnBfrB_o.png[/img] please toads I'd like to grind mire in peace :( if u wanna be useful, why don't u drop ur familiar and get me money B)
IubnBfrB_o.png

please toads
I'd like to grind mire in peace :(
if u wanna be useful, why don't u drop ur familiar and get me money B)
awbkQt8.gif
Big agree leave me alone unless you wanna give me your drop buddy
Big agree leave me alone unless you wanna give me your drop buddy
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
With proper accusations, they do nothing but ruin the economy and give the real living breathing amphibians thingies called Toads, a bad reputation. With many pains and regrets the "toads" choose to give people who simply want to wander in Mire, unfortunately they chase us off into other places where we cannot access the resources that we desire to obtain. I have never seen these toads before, nor have I encountered them, but I write a wrathful message to them to present that I am indeed, enraged of their doings, motives, and purpose.
With proper accusations, they do nothing but ruin the economy and give the real living breathing amphibians thingies called Toads, a bad reputation. With many pains and regrets the "toads" choose to give people who simply want to wander in Mire, unfortunately they chase us off into other places where we cannot access the resources that we desire to obtain. I have never seen these toads before, nor have I encountered them, but I write a wrathful message to them to present that I am indeed, enraged of their doings, motives, and purpose.
All pronouns! (Genderfluid)
Kinda new with this forum stuff
I prefer to be called Happs
Warm Season Greetings, coming from Canada! :>
15RkM.pngel1Xf.pnggAVUZ.pngk182D.png
mAJOR mood there alskjgls. Every time a boss comes up while I'm leveling fodder I'm just like 'please... no more... [emoji=mirror sad size=1]'
mAJOR mood there alskjgls. Every time a boss comes up while I'm leveling fodder I'm just like 'please... no more... '
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
go away toads u give real life toads a bad name
go away toads u give real life toads a bad name
20210113_151400.gif ice.gif 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
go away toads!!! :(
go away toads!!! :(
no toads allowed!!
no toads allowed!!
39.png
go away toads! unless you wanna give me a boss fam :shifty eyes:
go away toads! unless you wanna give me a boss fam :shifty eyes:
66283183.png 66719993.png
i have said this to them and now they won't stop following me [img]https://gyazo.com/bf7be12e5b7364516fcad5b4f9475a53.png[/img]
i have said this to them and now they won't stop following me

bf7be12e5b7364516fcad5b4f9475a53.png

xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Go away toads I bet you wear socks in the shower you guys are LOSERS I bet you don’t have any friends because no one likes you but you don’t even like yourself because deep down you know your both little trash gremlins and I hope you have a horrible day you dumb miserable sods
Go away toads I bet you wear socks in the shower you guys are LOSERS I bet you don’t have any friends because no one likes you but you don’t even like yourself because deep down you know your both little trash gremlins and I hope you have a horrible day you dumb miserable sods
1 2