Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaugebringer but fresh
1 2
Off-topic, but the title made me think of plaguebringer wearing like, a supreme hoodie
Off-topic, but the title made me think of plaguebringer wearing like, a supreme hoodie
SORmH.gif xTVXP.gif F8Yyq.gif WEc1O.gif FgSlG.gif
[quote name="Gemmi" date="2021-01-25 06:58:22" ] Wait so.... She's made from corpses, things that did not survive, this being a zombie (or a kind of emporer?) When the plauge flight is... Not about death????[emoji=coatl confused size=1] [/quote] Not from corpses, from the diseased living mass that came from all the things rotting. She came from the Wandering Contagion itself. [quote]Putrid film soaked and crept across the ground, enveloping everything in its path. Whole structures creaked and fell under the weight of the empowered rot that now infected them. This contagion continued its wave of domination, scouring every corpse and every bit of food. Weaker plants and bodies of water fell sick with filth, and the cycle intensified with each new fallen organism. A runaway viral infection coursed through the veins of the world. This scourge wrapped around the fallen, ripping away flesh and tearing marrow into a blighted tornado of destruction. Within time, the contamination had taken on a ghastly shape.[/quote] And what a flight is about isn't necessarily just the destructive aspect of their element. Fire flight isn't exactly all about trying to burn down the world.
Gemmi wrote on 2021-01-25 06:58:22:
Wait so.... She's made from corpses, things that did not survive, this being a zombie (or a kind of emporer?) When the plauge flight is... Not about death????

Not from corpses, from the diseased living mass that came from all the things rotting. She came from the Wandering Contagion itself.
Quote:
Putrid film soaked and crept across the ground, enveloping everything in its path. Whole structures creaked and fell under the weight of the empowered rot that now infected them.

This contagion continued its wave of domination, scouring every corpse and every bit of food. Weaker plants and bodies of water fell sick with filth, and the cycle intensified with each new fallen organism. A runaway viral infection coursed through the veins of the world.

This scourge wrapped around the fallen, ripping away flesh and tearing marrow into a blighted tornado of destruction. Within time, the contamination had taken on a ghastly shape.

And what a flight is about isn't necessarily just the destructive aspect of their element. Fire flight isn't exactly all about trying to burn down the world.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Shinxes" date="2021-01-25 08:47:18" ] Off-topic, but the title made me think of plaguebringer wearing like, a supreme hoodie [/quote] same i was expecting miss plaguebringer in some fresh kicks
Shinxes wrote on 2021-01-25 08:47:18:
same i was expecting miss plaguebringer in some fresh kicks
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
I'd make the Plaguebringer even nastier.

As it is, in my lore I like to imagine her sorta like Vaal Hazak. Complete with the effluvium.
I'd make the Plaguebringer even nastier.

As it is, in my lore I like to imagine her sorta like Vaal Hazak. Complete with the effluvium.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Nature and Plague are not life and death; they are life and life. Both are metal and determined to survive, but they do have their differences, to which I state are:

Nature is collectivistic survival, morphing and adapting the world around to them, while Plague is individualistic survival, evolving and adapting to the world around them, focusing on the individual and their own growth.

Essentially, I see Plague as extremophiles. Creatures on Earth like the mold that is growing on the Elephant's Foot in Chernobyl would be an excellent example of Plague. Animals which are self-sufficient and can easily adapt to any temperature or habitat would likely be Plague-aligned. In my eyes, Plague is the literal embodiment of Improvise Adapt Overcome - their objective is to survive by any means necessary.

They are Spartan, not stupid. *cough* december 2020 community update *cough*

Though I'm sure Plaguebringer looked gritty from the beginning, I think that she would still take time to gather all her trophies. Something about her seems like she'd want to be sincere in the way that she gathered her scars. Perhaps she wants to gather her trophies the 'natural way', by fighting every day for her survival, battling death itself.

That might be why she's in the Coliseum...
Nature and Plague are not life and death; they are life and life. Both are metal and determined to survive, but they do have their differences, to which I state are:

Nature is collectivistic survival, morphing and adapting the world around to them, while Plague is individualistic survival, evolving and adapting to the world around them, focusing on the individual and their own growth.

Essentially, I see Plague as extremophiles. Creatures on Earth like the mold that is growing on the Elephant's Foot in Chernobyl would be an excellent example of Plague. Animals which are self-sufficient and can easily adapt to any temperature or habitat would likely be Plague-aligned. In my eyes, Plague is the literal embodiment of Improvise Adapt Overcome - their objective is to survive by any means necessary.

They are Spartan, not stupid. *cough* december 2020 community update *cough*

Though I'm sure Plaguebringer looked gritty from the beginning, I think that she would still take time to gather all her trophies. Something about her seems like she'd want to be sincere in the way that she gathered her scars. Perhaps she wants to gather her trophies the 'natural way', by fighting every day for her survival, battling death itself.

That might be why she's in the Coliseum...
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.