Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what did your parents ALMOST name you?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I was almost named Mars, but my parents were worried about what Mars was the god of and how that would curse me, so...
I was almost named Mars, but my parents were worried about what Mars was the god of and how that would curse me, so...
Sahara. Like the desert. I honestly would have preferred that than my current name. Which is very common and I really dislike being asked almost all the time, when ordering food or coffee, if there is an H or not at the end of my name. :u
Sahara. Like the desert. I honestly would have preferred that than my current name. Which is very common and I really dislike being asked almost all the time, when ordering food or coffee, if there is an H or not at the end of my name. :u
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Not really my first name, but my parents almost named me

[insert my first name here] Lucille [insert my last name that starts with a 'who' sound]

They decided against it because they thought I might be made fun of because of Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas... even though my first name isn't Cindy

Also they would have named my brother Patricia Ann if he was born female
Not really my first name, but my parents almost named me

[insert my first name here] Lucille [insert my last name that starts with a 'who' sound]

They decided against it because they thought I might be made fun of because of Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas... even though my first name isn't Cindy

Also they would have named my brother Patricia Ann if he was born female
66283183.png 66719993.png
Emily.. which is only three off from emma (deadish name)
Emily.. which is only three off from emma (deadish name)

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
If I was a boy, my parents would have called me Gethin...
If I was a boy, my parents would have called me Gethin...
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
My mother had Wiley picked out and planned to use it for the first boy she had XD she had no boys and had 3 girls instead. Niki, Kacy (me), and Dazy. All of us had the chance to be a Wiley :|
My mother had Wiley picked out and planned to use it for the first boy she had XD she had no boys and had 3 girls instead. Niki, Kacy (me), and Dazy. All of us had the chance to be a Wiley :|
Aurora like the Disney princess. Elrod if I was a boy... [emoji=veilspun angry size=1]
Aurora like the Disney princess. Elrod if I was a boy...
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
My mom wanted to name me Madeline, after my grandma. My grandma didn't like that, though, so I was named something else. Jokes on them, I wasn't gonna keep either name anyway!
My mom wanted to name me Madeline, after my grandma. My grandma didn't like that, though, so I was named something else. Jokes on them, I wasn't gonna keep either name anyway!
ePOliyb.png
I was almost named Brook
I was almost named Brook
i could've been named jade, or sakura
but no, my mom decided to take a perfectly normal name and butcher the spelling. reminds me of that one mom who named her kid kVIIIlyn.
i could've been named jade, or sakura
but no, my mom decided to take a perfectly normal name and butcher the spelling. reminds me of that one mom who named her kid kVIIIlyn.
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15