Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Every Day Giveaway! [Closed]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92
@lforevermore coolest talent? i can touch my tongue to my nose... does that count? haha
@lforevermore coolest talent? i can touch my tongue to my nose... does that count? haha
@lforevermore I can barrel race ;)
@lforevermore I can barrel race ;)
@lforevermore Coolest talent? I can roar like the T. rex from 'Jurassic Park' :) Although I think that earns more weird stares than reactions of "cool", haha!
@lforevermore Coolest talent? I can roar like the T. rex from 'Jurassic Park' :) Although I think that earns more weird stares than reactions of "cool", haha!
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
@lforevermore
I do not really have a cool talent. One talent that I do have is having the ability to make people laugh... & i think thats pretty cool! I would also like to be entered for a dragon if there is any left. Thanks! You really do have some awesome questions! :D
@lforevermore
I do not really have a cool talent. One talent that I do have is having the ability to make people laugh... & i think thats pretty cool! I would also like to be entered for a dragon if there is any left. Thanks! You really do have some awesome questions! :D
@lforevermore

I don't know if it's a real talent, but I'm really good at remembering filmographies. ^^"
@lforevermore

I don't know if it's a real talent, but I'm really good at remembering filmographies. ^^"
@lforevermore

I can flamenco dance, and I play the harp :) Not sure which of those is coolest.
@lforevermore

I can flamenco dance, and I play the harp :) Not sure which of those is coolest.
21cz21x.jpg
@Iforevermore. My coolest talent would have to be that my memory is almost perfect, almost photographic.
@Iforevermore. My coolest talent would have to be that my memory is almost perfect, almost photographic.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@lforevermore

What's your coolest talent?

I think it's cool i don't know about others but i am ambidextrous and can write with my toes (as well as open objects such as doors, boxes/bins with my feet and even write with them!)
@lforevermore

What's your coolest talent?

I think it's cool i don't know about others but i am ambidextrous and can write with my toes (as well as open objects such as doors, boxes/bins with my feet and even write with them!)
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
I'd like to enter for a dragon, please!

My ideal date night is dinner on a beach, and taking a late night swim :)
I'd like to enter for a dragon, please!

My ideal date night is dinner on a beach, and taking a late night swim :)
ePOliyb.png HdmxfuE.png
nJT9A3U.png
@lforevermore
my ideal date is probably at home eating chips and playing videogames
@lforevermore
my ideal date is probably at home eating chips and playing videogames
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92