Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | North Star Hatchery !NEW BREEDING PAIRS!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheAlmightySmaug Great! Sending the rest of my payment over to grab the little girl!
@TheAlmightySmaug Great! Sending the rest of my payment over to grab the little girl!
@cicidesu The girl it is ^^
@cicidesu The girl it is ^^
@TummyAche @Kyrra @cicidesu

"Maizley" x "Marta" are now the proud parents of four beautiful coatl hatchlings! I shall be
put up for sale as soon as @Kyrra claims a dragon. You have 5 days to do so before they are put up for sale ^.^
@TummyAche @Kyrra @cicidesu

"Maizley" x "Marta" are now the proud parents of four beautiful coatl hatchlings! I shall be
put up for sale as soon as @Kyrra claims a dragon. You have 5 days to do so before they are put up for sale ^.^
@TheAlmightySmaug

I would like the White,Ice,Maize boy. I adore all of them honestly and want to cuddle them all. But I have a lovely white,pink,pink Coatl girl in need of a mate and his colors will give me a nice range of pastels. It was very hard to resist the urge to get one of the girls. :)
@TheAlmightySmaug

I would like the White,Ice,Maize boy. I adore all of them honestly and want to cuddle them all. But I have a lovely white,pink,pink Coatl girl in need of a mate and his colors will give me a nice range of pastels. It was very hard to resist the urge to get one of the girls. :)
zalqKYi.pnghUlt3ix.png
@TheAlmightySmaug

If I could be taken off the ping list for Bamboo Forest and Cream of Wheat and instead be put on Shadowed Love and Rosy Smiles, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!
@TheAlmightySmaug

If I could be taken off the ping list for Bamboo Forest and Cream of Wheat and instead be put on Shadowed Love and Rosy Smiles, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Kyrra
Fantastic, a CR has been sent!
@Kyrra
Fantastic, a CR has been sent!
@TummyAche
Done and done (:
@TummyAche
Done and done (:
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6