Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Custom Skin Created For Me
1 2 3
[quote name="tapewyrm" date="2021-01-05 20:11:12" ] Sorry if I was unclear- I don’t use USD, only gems or treasure.[/quote] Oh ok, fair enough. You said your still unsure as of the price? How do we fix the price? Let me know. The accent/skin will cover the head and neck (Hair/Tiara), chest (breastplate) legs (ring), tail (tail rings), and wings (feathered wings) So, perhaps an accent rather than a skin would suffice, as I estimate this would be more than 30% of the body. As for complexity, I want it to blend in with the dragon's appearance, meaning, using the same art style, so it doesn't look like it's out of place.
tapewyrm wrote on 2021-01-05 20:11:12:
Sorry if I was unclear- I don’t use USD, only gems or treasure.

Oh ok, fair enough.

You said your still unsure as of the price? How do we fix the price? Let me know.

The accent/skin will cover the head and neck (Hair/Tiara), chest (breastplate) legs (ring), tail (tail rings), and wings (feathered wings)

So, perhaps an accent rather than a skin would suffice, as I estimate this would be more than 30% of the body. As for complexity, I want it to blend in with the dragon's appearance, meaning, using the same art style, so it doesn't look like it's out of place.
@Dracoceros

More than 30% would be a skin. I'd probably charge 1500g (plus a skin blueprint, which costs an additional 2000g.)

I've put you down on my list and I'll PM you when I'm free to work on this. I'm currently in the middle of another custom so it will be a week or two.
@Dracoceros

More than 30% would be a skin. I'd probably charge 1500g (plus a skin blueprint, which costs an additional 2000g.)

I've put you down on my list and I'll PM you when I'm free to work on this. I'm currently in the middle of another custom so it will be a week or two.
1 2 3