Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiatus Return
Hi everyone! So my name is Cys. Im not 'new' but have been on a yr+ long hiatus. Therefore I am reintroducing myself because it seems as though so much has changed, I'm literally starting over from scratch!!

I do have some questions if someone can help?

I have some old dragons with genes (such as gembond) that I can't find anymore. I tried finding them in the Auction house and searching "Gembond" by gene but nothing shows. Have certain genes been removed and can only be obtained through breeding now? Or lucky finds?

Also, also many new genes! And new dragons! Im on the hunt to learn all about it! I've been trying to find a "quick guide" of some sort but can't. If someone knows of one can you please link me? Thanks!
~Cys
Hi everyone! So my name is Cys. Im not 'new' but have been on a yr+ long hiatus. Therefore I am reintroducing myself because it seems as though so much has changed, I'm literally starting over from scratch!!

I do have some questions if someone can help?

I have some old dragons with genes (such as gembond) that I can't find anymore. I tried finding them in the Auction house and searching "Gembond" by gene but nothing shows. Have certain genes been removed and can only be obtained through breeding now? Or lucky finds?

Also, also many new genes! And new dragons! Im on the hunt to learn all about it! I've been trying to find a "quick guide" of some sort but can't. If someone knows of one can you please link me? Thanks!
~Cys
Important Topics

Guides
Help Center
Bug Report
Announcements & News
Suggestions

Community Talk

General Discussion
Flight Rising Discussion
Forum Games
Roleplay
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find A Dragon
Dragon Share

Go to the Community Forums for more!
Important Topics

Guides
Help Center
Bug Report
Announcements & News
Suggestions

Community Talk

General Discussion
Flight Rising Discussion
Forum Games
Roleplay
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find A Dragon
Dragon Share

Go to the Community Forums for more!
0zgUeu8.png
Thank you! Everything has changed so much since I've been gone! I appreciate the links!
Thank you! Everything has changed so much since I've been gone! I appreciate the links!
I also just came back after a (somewhat) unintentional hiatus! I have NO CLUE what I'm doing any longer. XD

I also just came back after a (somewhat) unintentional hiatus! I have NO CLUE what I'm doing any longer. XD

Hi! I refer to myself as a returning newbie because I never got too deep into it. I can't even remember my old username. I only know that I desire to collect dragons I find pretty. Anyways, I'm Wren. :)
Hi! I refer to myself as a returning newbie because I never got too deep into it. I can't even remember my old username. I only know that I desire to collect dragons I find pretty. Anyways, I'm Wren. :)
[quote name="SilithDark" date="2020-12-31 15:23:22" ] I also just came back after a (somewhat) unintentional hiatus! I have NO CLUE what I'm doing any longer. XD [/quote] Haha! That's me 110%! I've managed to learn a few things and the post Oakhearted made has helped me tremendously!
SilithDark wrote on 2020-12-31 15:23:22:

Haha! That's me 110%! I've managed to learn a few things and the post Oakhearted made has helped me tremendously!