Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 279 280
@furo

Alright, I can do that! I'll set up the CR now.
@furo

Alright, I can do that! I'll set up the CR now.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
3:2 ratio (food:trinkets) For fams/apparel... offer something (I most likely have multiple of an item listed)? [b]Have [/b] [center][i]All Woeful items + [/i] [item=Plasmpool Grimplate][item=Plasmpool Hindcallouses][item=plasmpool Forecallouses][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Snarling Mimic][item= Jawlocker][item=Axe Mimic][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Writer's Aid][item=Encouraging Quill][item=Veilspun Verse][item=Catty Cannon][item=Wicker Dragon][item=tinder Toy][item=Raucous Runner][item=Magic Carpet][item=Swinging Chandelier][item=Killer Keyboard][item=Poltergeist Piano] [/center] [center][item=mirror] x900 [item= Weathered Grimoire] x500 [item=lakebottom flounder] x500 [/center] ------ [b]Need[/b] [center]Highest priority [item=Flying Gurnard] [item=bee orchid] Mid [item=Multi-Lens Magnifier] Low [item=leaf insect][/center]

3:2 ratio (food:trinkets)
For fams/apparel... offer something (I most likely have multiple of an item listed)?

Have
All Woeful items +
Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Hindcallouses Plasmpool Forecallouses Ghost Flame Collar Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Axe Mimic Deadly Reflection Writer's Aid Encouraging Quill Veilspun Verse Catty Cannon Wicker Dragon Tinder Toy Raucous Runner Magic Carpet Swinging Chandelier Killer Keyboard Poltergeist Piano
Mirror x900 Weathered Grimoire x500 Lakebottom Flounder x500

Need
Highest priority
Flying Gurnard Bee Orchid

Mid
Multi-Lens Magnifier

Low
Leaf Insect

IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@SkyCsxandr Sure! I can definitely trade the familiars. For the vial, by "green vial" did you mean [item=murderous vial]?
@SkyCsxandr Sure! I can definitely trade the familiars.
For the vial, by "green vial" did you mean Murderous Vial ?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Silvercats2
Would you have any living stones? Can trade a stack of gurnards for a stack of stones if you do!
@Silvercats2
Would you have any living stones? Can trade a stack of gurnards for a stack of stones if you do!
pdPOUgg.png
@feverentAcolyte Hi! Are you open to trading your [item=haunting amber ghastcrown][item=woeful vial] for my [item=wicker dragon][item=jolly jester's tail bell]?
@feverentAcolyte Hi!
Are you open to trading your Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Woeful Vial for my Wicker Dragon Jolly Jester's Tail Bell ?

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@notheretoperch

writers aid for the lamp?
@notheretoperch

writers aid for the lamp?
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@firedragons Sure, I'll set up a CR!
@firedragons Sure, I'll set up a CR!
fXjdRL8.png
@Skiatha Sorry :\
I don't have enough stones at the moment
@Skiatha Sorry :\
I don't have enough stones at the moment
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2
No worries! Feel free to ping me if/when you do :) i am literally ~swimming~ in gurnards atm
@Silvercats2
No worries! Feel free to ping me if/when you do :) i am literally ~swimming~ in gurnards atm
pdPOUgg.png
I'll note that! And ahaha, me too actually. I simply need even more then I already have which is a surprising number (I have so many... so so many) :'D
I'll note that! And ahaha, me too actually. I simply need even more then I already have which is a surprising number (I have so many... so so many) :'D
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 279 280