Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Assorted HibDen items
Gotta get those extra slots.

I am not buying these, I will only trade you other HibDen items for the items I need.

I need:
  • 7 Roan Mouse
  • 3 Sardines
  • 11 Battered Scroll Case
  • Dented Iron Gauntlets
  • 15 Electric Stingers
  • Fiery Acuity Fragment
  • Sear
  • Shock
  • 7 Rusted Chains

I have:
  • Pretty much everything. Seriously, just ask me, I probably have at least one!

I'll either trade you using LAH value for the items, or if you don't actually want to do math, we can do rough valuation. I'm tired and I hate math!
Gotta get those extra slots.

I am not buying these, I will only trade you other HibDen items for the items I need.

I need:
  • 7 Roan Mouse
  • 3 Sardines
  • 11 Battered Scroll Case
  • Dented Iron Gauntlets
  • 15 Electric Stingers
  • Fiery Acuity Fragment
  • Sear
  • Shock
  • 7 Rusted Chains

I have:
  • Pretty much everything. Seriously, just ask me, I probably have at least one!

I'll either trade you using LAH value for the items, or if you don't actually want to do math, we can do rough valuation. I'm tired and I hate math!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
I’ve got the sardines, sear, shock, 5 electric stingers, and the fiery fragment. Any chance you have delicate bat wings, a cockatrice, giant desert centipedes, or goats?
@astrotheology
I’ve got the sardines, sear, shock, 5 electric stingers, and the fiery fragment. Any chance you have delicate bat wings, a cockatrice, giant desert centipedes, or goats?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
I have the scroll cases. Got any daffodils or a charged might frag?
I have the scroll cases. Got any daffodils or a charged might frag?
@AeonsMusings
I have 23 delicate bat wings, a cockatrice, 24 giant desert centipedes, and 1 goat.

Do you want to value them with LAH, or do you just want to trade?
@AeonsMusings
I have 23 delicate bat wings, a cockatrice, 24 giant desert centipedes, and 1 goat.

Do you want to value them with LAH, or do you just want to trade?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@toyota
I have SO MANY daffodils, but no might fragment, sorry! Would you like to value at LAH or just trade?
@toyota
I have SO MANY daffodils, but no might fragment, sorry! Would you like to value at LAH or just trade?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Trade please! (:
@astrotheology
Trade please! (:
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings sweet. i'll send a CR
@AeonsMusings sweet. i'll send a CR
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Do you have any of these:
20 Gravel
15 Hardshell
3 Bluelight chipskink tail
11 Sticky Pollen

I have 2 Rusted chains
@astrotheology
Do you have any of these: