Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Duke's Eyeburners [CMYK, X/Fire/Fire]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@culex
Oooh can you put me down for the Diabetes pair please? Thank you!
@culex
Oooh can you put me down for the Diabetes pair please? Thank you!
@Culex Can I get added to the ping lists for Minibosses, Diabetes (a Coatl preferred), and Symmetry? Thank you!
@Culex Can I get added to the ping lists for Minibosses, Diabetes (a Coatl preferred), and Symmetry? Thank you!
@Purge @elocin
Got you both down! :D
@Purge @elocin
Got you both down! :D
Can you add me to the ping list for a male coatl (or wildclaw? coatl preferred) from Dukelings? I love clown CMYK dragons and you have the best gened ones ;v;

edit: Oh wow your ping list is super long for those
Can you add me to the ping list for a male coatl (or wildclaw? coatl preferred) from Dukelings? I love clown CMYK dragons and you have the best gened ones ;v;

edit: Oh wow your ping list is super long for those
coH7AEL.png
@ikkoros
I got you down. Yeah, it's a looooong ping list, and I've already supplied a ton of hatchlings out, it's crazy.
@ikkoros
I got you down. Yeah, it's a looooong ping list, and I've already supplied a ton of hatchlings out, it's crazy.
@Drago
Got you down for a Dukeling coatl :)
@Drago
Got you down for a Dukeling coatl :)
@Culex Cool thanks.
@Culex Cool thanks.
@culex

It suddenly occurs to me that for some bizarre, only-heaven-knows-why reason, I haven't tried to get a Duke babby yet. XD Would you please add me to your ever-growing Dukelings ping list?
@culex

It suddenly occurs to me that for some bizarre, only-heaven-knows-why reason, I haven't tried to get a Duke babby yet. XD Would you please add me to your ever-growing Dukelings ping list?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Culex

Could I be on your ping list for Diabetes, please? (That feels weird to say... xD)
@Culex

Could I be on your ping list for Diabetes, please? (That feels weird to say... xD)
@Tsaiah @Merridiel
Got you both down :D

Yeah, the pinglist for the Dukelings shrinks, grows, shrinks, grows...it's crazy.
@Tsaiah @Merridiel
Got you both down :D

Yeah, the pinglist for the Dukelings shrinks, grows, shrinks, grows...it's crazy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8