Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems @ 1:1000 [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Is this like a giving gems and treasure thing...? Cause I need like 80,000 treasure to pay for a veilspun :(
Is this like a giving gems and treasure thing...? Cause I need like 80,000 treasure to pay for a veilspun :(
BEXx3Jf.gif
@SpiritCaller

This is an exchange between Treasure and Gems. I'm exchanging gems for treasure with 1:1300 exchange ratio (1 gem is 1,300 treasure). If you have treasure you wish to exchange to gems, I can do that. But if you are looking to exchange your gems to treasure, you will have to find a thread whihc offers reversed way or set up your own thread to exchange your gems to treasure.
@SpiritCaller

This is an exchange between Treasure and Gems. I'm exchanging gems for treasure with 1:1300 exchange ratio (1 gem is 1,300 treasure). If you have treasure you wish to exchange to gems, I can do that. But if you are looking to exchange your gems to treasure, you will have to find a thread whihc offers reversed way or set up your own thread to exchange your gems to treasure.
@HenryTheArcher
Alright, I'll look for another thread cause I have no gems :')
@HenryTheArcher
Alright, I'll look for another thread cause I have no gems :')
BEXx3Jf.gif
@SpiritCaller

That is all good!
@SpiritCaller

That is all good!
@HenryTheArcher sent a trade!
@HenryTheArcher sent a trade!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@BFD666

Thank you!
@BFD666

Thank you!
can i buy 50 gems please? :)
can i buy 50 gems please? :)
@etiquette

Of course! I will send the CR.
@etiquette

Of course! I will send the CR.
@HenryTheArcher