Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I got pokemon Black 2 randomized
H e h e f e e s h [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3498414d4743cfd0fcf2f50e04c7cd27/db957b598a42b76c-fc/s1280x1920/773cca313d65ed3183d44027189ded645a88cb70.jpg[/img] Anyways, it was a pain to get this done. BUT HEY IT'S NUZLOCKE TIME! Also I chose lamp so-
H e h e

f e e s h

773cca313d65ed3183d44027189ded645a88cb70.jpg

Anyways, it was a pain to get this done.

BUT HEY IT'S NUZLOCKE TIME!

Also I chose lamp so-
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Cool, good luck with the nuzlocke! I've watched people attempting randomized pokemon B/W2 nuzlockes, it seemed pretty challenging. But still, looks like it'll be fun with the variety of pokemon.
Cool, good luck with the nuzlocke! I've watched people attempting randomized pokemon B/W2 nuzlockes, it seemed pretty challenging. But still, looks like it'll be fun with the variety of pokemon.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
@Antylamon Thank you for the luck! My first battle was a breeze because of the type randomization of... Well, everything lol.
@Antylamon Thank you for the luck! My first battle was a breeze because of the type randomization of... Well, everything lol.
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Good luck! I am currently in a Diamond Nuzlocke and just lost my Budew ._. No Roserade for me...
Good luck! I am currently in a Diamond Nuzlocke and just lost my Budew ._. No Roserade for me...
@Sanctuarian Thanks for the luck! And rip to your Budew...
@Sanctuarian Thanks for the luck! And rip to your Budew...
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^