Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vaguewhisperings Art Shop (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LaughingIdiot @Warlocke @0DorkStar0 @Shelby49 I just wanted to let you guys know that, due to the holidays and misplanning on my part, your pieces are going to take longer than my previous commissions! Thus, my goal is to finish everyone's commissions by the end of the year at the latest. My apologies for the delay!
@LaughingIdiot @Warlocke @0DorkStar0 @Shelby49 I just wanted to let you guys know that, due to the holidays and misplanning on my part, your pieces are going to take longer than my previous commissions! Thus, my goal is to finish everyone's commissions by the end of the year at the latest. My apologies for the delay!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Hey, that's no problem at all! Take your time, and take care of yourself this holiday season <3 Thank you for letting us know!
Hey, that's no problem at all! Take your time, and take care of yourself this holiday season <3 Thank you for letting us know!
@vaguewhisperings np! enjoy your holiday time
@vaguewhisperings np! enjoy your holiday time
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Warlocke Here's your piece! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/767107454101487656/791396818335301682/FR_Commission_-_Doyle_Warlocke.png[/img]
@Warlocke Here's your piece!
FR_Commission_-_Doyle_Warlocke.png
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings ty so much this is fantastic!
@vaguewhisperings ty so much this is fantastic!
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@0dorkstar0 Here's your piece! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785564404565147682/793857749837938688/FR_Commission_-_Obituarium_Xaffereon.png[/img]
@0dorkstar0 Here's your piece!

FR_Commission_-_Obituarium_Xaffereon.png
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Hi! I'm opening this up for funds. Two slots available, as it is a short trial run before school starts.
Hi! I'm opening this up for funds. Two slots available, as it is a short trial run before school starts.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings

Oooh I love your art! Would a humanoid couple piece (or just two ocs in one image interacting) be possible? I'd be paying in gems as well.
@vaguewhisperings

Oooh I love your art! Would a humanoid couple piece (or just two ocs in one image interacting) be possible? I'd be paying in gems as well.
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush yup! just dm me with the character details and ill get started on it :>
@Octobrush yup! just dm me with the character details and ill get started on it :>
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6