Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
UPDATE 29/12/2020: I exalted all dragons in my sales tab (except for Zegai, as he is pending).

I shall rebuild this tab when I got more draggos to sell!
UPDATE 29/12/2020: I exalted all dragons in my sales tab (except for Zegai, as he is pending).

I shall rebuild this tab when I got more draggos to sell!
Hi @solenamoon! Are Oolaatra and Zegai still for sale? I would love to have them! If so, how much are you taking for them?
Hi @solenamoon! Are Oolaatra and Zegai still for sale? I would love to have them! If so, how much are you taking for them?
Hello @Rice123! They are both still for sale, yeah! Together they'd both come to 120kt (Oolaatra is 50kt and Zegai is 70kt as he comes with artwork). Glad to know they've caught someone's interest!!
Hello @Rice123! They are both still for sale, yeah! Together they'd both come to 120kt (Oolaatra is 50kt and Zegai is 70kt as he comes with artwork). Glad to know they've caught someone's interest!!
UPDATE, 21/12/2020

I've added the dragons from my Fodder tab into the sales list!
UPDATE, 21/12/2020

I've added the dragons from my Fodder tab into the sales list!
Bump!
Bump!
Zegai is gorgeous, was tempted but i'm going to be saving my treasure for this one. So, i'm coming by to tell you that the dragons you have on sale are gorgeous. :)

Curious, if you want to tell me, what was the story planned for them?

Not sure if you're subscribed so @solenamoon
Zegai is gorgeous, was tempted but i'm going to be saving my treasure for this one. So, i'm coming by to tell you that the dragons you have on sale are gorgeous. :)

Curious, if you want to tell me, what was the story planned for them?

Not sure if you're subscribed so @solenamoon
Pisces, Fr +3, Fandragons in Hibden. Ask pronouns. Traumagenic system. Name: Entropy System. Main Fronter/Host: Adonis.
J2qtWHb.gif
@Hjerteknuser Yeah, I'm subbed. Thank you!! The story behind them was that they lived in a cavern called the Undercity. The walls of the cave were lined with brightly coloured fungus, and the spores emitted from the fungus cause dragons' scales to become brightly patterned. That's why both Oolaatra and Zegai have neon/bright patterns!
@Hjerteknuser Yeah, I'm subbed. Thank you!! The story behind them was that they lived in a cavern called the Undercity. The walls of the cave were lined with brightly coloured fungus, and the spores emitted from the fungus cause dragons' scales to become brightly patterned. That's why both Oolaatra and Zegai have neon/bright patterns!
Boop!
Boop!
@solenamoon

Could I purchase #65652463 he's delightfull?
@solenamoon

Could I purchase #65652463 he's delightfull?
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@DigitalElf Yeah sure, he's 30kt!
@DigitalElf Yeah sure, he's 30kt!
1 2