Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | New help with genes?
So I hatched a nocturne and I need the genes on here for them, can you help? I have a whole inventory of apparel and familiars if you're willing to trade or gold and gems. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=8b965d5714b526673aa42b13153c63daeebc0b8b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
So I hatched a nocturne and I need the genes on here for them, can you help? I have a whole inventory of apparel and familiars if you're willing to trade or gold and gems.

dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=8b965d5714b526673aa42b13153c63daeebc0b8b&dummyext=prev.png
Cold shallow hearts.....KNMqfQs.png
You might have better luck posting in the items for sale forum if you want to buy genes. It might also help to post the apparel and familiars you have available as well as your currency offer and the genes you're looking to buy :D
You might have better luck posting in the items for sale forum if you want to buy genes. It might also help to post the apparel and familiars you have available as well as your currency offer and the genes you're looking to buy :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hello, @NotaMortem! I've moved your thread over to the Items For Sale forum. The FR Discussion forum is for site-related discussions only.

Otherwise, Lonin gave you some good advice on trying to make a trade for the genes you're looking for. :)

Thank you!
Hello, @NotaMortem! I've moved your thread over to the Items For Sale forum. The FR Discussion forum is for site-related discussions only.

Otherwise, Lonin gave you some good advice on trying to make a trade for the genes you're looking for. :)

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Thanks!
@Alphaeon Thanks!
Still haven't gotten anyone willing to trade, so I will bump until a reply comes along
Still haven't gotten anyone willing to trade, so I will bump until a reply comes along
bump!
bump!