Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Every Day Giveaway! [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92
@lforevermore

I'm very proud of having completed NaNoWriMo four years in a row. I haven't done so lately, but that's because I've been editing those novels instead. I may very well make my goal of having a novel to pitch to publishers by next year as I'd vaguely planned to ten years ago.

(Also, big kudos to @carrott for getting their math grade up, that is totally a huge accomplishment you have every right to be proud of)
@lforevermore

I'm very proud of having completed NaNoWriMo four years in a row. I haven't done so lately, but that's because I've been editing those novels instead. I may very well make my goal of having a novel to pitch to publishers by next year as I'd vaguely planned to ten years ago.

(Also, big kudos to @carrott for getting their math grade up, that is totally a huge accomplishment you have every right to be proud of)
@lforevermore
FR related! I was most proud that I snagged and got my dream coatl of iri/shim/belly sky/white/white coatl~ she started out as a spiral but BAM changed her and happy
@lforevermore
FR related! I was most proud that I snagged and got my dream coatl of iri/shim/belly sky/white/white coatl~ she started out as a spiral but BAM changed her and happy
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@tassledown

Hahah, thank you so much~! x3
I personally think completing NaNoWriMo is an incredible achievement as well, especially since you completed it four years in a row!
@tassledown

Hahah, thank you so much~! x3
I personally think completing NaNoWriMo is an incredible achievement as well, especially since you completed it four years in a row!
@lforevermore Hello again! I'd like to be entered for a dragon today. I'm most proud of getting this far in my college career. I'm the only one in my family that has moved away for college and I have one more year left. It's been hard not having my family be there physically to support me on this journey but I've learned a lot about myself in the meantime. I'll be even prouder when I graduate. :)
@lforevermore Hello again! I'd like to be entered for a dragon today. I'm most proud of getting this far in my college career. I'm the only one in my family that has moved away for college and I have one more year left. It's been hard not having my family be there physically to support me on this journey but I've learned a lot about myself in the meantime. I'll be even prouder when I graduate. :)
@lforevermore

I'm not proud of many things but I'm happy that I manage to have friends. c:
@lforevermore

I'm not proud of many things but I'm happy that I manage to have friends. c:
would love for this one: http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41688/4168733_350.png

@lforevermore

Today’s Question: What are you most proud of accomplishing?

Ans: My proudest accomplishment is leaving my abusive house and deciding that enough is enough. I needed psychiatric and mental help and my parents weren't giving it to me. They denied me of my help and said that it brought the family shame to have a child that was "crazy."

Their selfishness lead me into a whole lot of self-esteem issues and at one point and contemplated suicide.

I'm proud of finally deciding that I needed help, and that anyone standing in my way is not someone worth standing by for.

Now i'm medicated and my emotions are in check and I feel like I'm finding my footing again. It's a wonderful feeling.
would love for this one: http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41688/4168733_350.png

@lforevermore

Today’s Question: What are you most proud of accomplishing?

Ans: My proudest accomplishment is leaving my abusive house and deciding that enough is enough. I needed psychiatric and mental help and my parents weren't giving it to me. They denied me of my help and said that it brought the family shame to have a child that was "crazy."

Their selfishness lead me into a whole lot of self-esteem issues and at one point and contemplated suicide.

I'm proud of finally deciding that I needed help, and that anyone standing in my way is not someone worth standing by for.

Now i'm medicated and my emotions are in check and I feel like I'm finding my footing again. It's a wonderful feeling.
@Iforevermore
I am most proud of acomplishing a top spot as a trumpet player at my school for three years in a row. As a beginer trumpet player at the end of the year I did the best out of all the other trumpets on a final music test, even the older kids. The year after that I did the same. This year I'm first again! I am so proud of myself to have worked enough to earn that title and take countless music competitions at my and other acedemic centers.
@Iforevermore
I am most proud of acomplishing a top spot as a trumpet player at my school for three years in a row. As a beginer trumpet player at the end of the year I did the best out of all the other trumpets on a final music test, even the older kids. The year after that I did the same. This year I'm first again! I am so proud of myself to have worked enough to earn that title and take countless music competitions at my and other acedemic centers.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@lforevermore

Hello, me again! I'd like to enter for a dragon today as well! You're such a lovely person, and you do such kind giveaways. So, here's my answer:

I suppose it seems small, but I am most proud of getting over the time I was extremely sick over the past two years. I had a subcapsular hepatic hematoma as well as gallbladder disease, at the same time; the hematoma was given to me by the doctor who was trying to do a liver biopsy and failing tremendously. I was severely ill for so long, I had to get a transfusion, I was in ICU for a week, and the hematoma took a year to heal fully, when they told me it'd take a month at most. The actual nurses in the hospital were nice to me, but those doctors had no idea what they were doing. I have severe resentment towards them. I know people go through worse, but that was really my first plunge into the world of hospitals and doctor visits and x-rays and blood draws and everything, every month, several times a month, and it was a real slap to the face. It was like I was living in a healthy bubble beforehand, and my healthy bubble popped and sent me spiraling into hell.

But, I perservered, if not coming out with some battle scars (some literal). I got the gallbladder removed after the hematoma resolved, and now I feel pretty much all better! It scares me to think about how I couldn't breathe, could barely walk, could barely do anything on my own at the time. I made it through, and I have lots of doctors and family to thank for helping me. I feel that, so far, this is one of my life's biggest accomplishments, since I had always been a relatively healthy kid and it was my first time going through it.

Edit: Whoops! The question changed on me! Uh. I suppose I'll answer this one too since Idk which one is for today!
Oh god, that's a hard one. ): I'm really bad at picking favorites... [sweats nervously]
It's most likely one of Owl City's songs. I would probably say When Can I See You Again, from the Wreck-It Ralph soundtrack, since WiR is my favorite movie of all time next to Frozen. Ahhh it's so hard to pick favorites HDFGDFGFD

but yeah sorry I didn't know which one was today's haha
@lforevermore

Hello, me again! I'd like to enter for a dragon today as well! You're such a lovely person, and you do such kind giveaways. So, here's my answer:

I suppose it seems small, but I am most proud of getting over the time I was extremely sick over the past two years. I had a subcapsular hepatic hematoma as well as gallbladder disease, at the same time; the hematoma was given to me by the doctor who was trying to do a liver biopsy and failing tremendously. I was severely ill for so long, I had to get a transfusion, I was in ICU for a week, and the hematoma took a year to heal fully, when they told me it'd take a month at most. The actual nurses in the hospital were nice to me, but those doctors had no idea what they were doing. I have severe resentment towards them. I know people go through worse, but that was really my first plunge into the world of hospitals and doctor visits and x-rays and blood draws and everything, every month, several times a month, and it was a real slap to the face. It was like I was living in a healthy bubble beforehand, and my healthy bubble popped and sent me spiraling into hell.

But, I perservered, if not coming out with some battle scars (some literal). I got the gallbladder removed after the hematoma resolved, and now I feel pretty much all better! It scares me to think about how I couldn't breathe, could barely walk, could barely do anything on my own at the time. I made it through, and I have lots of doctors and family to thank for helping me. I feel that, so far, this is one of my life's biggest accomplishments, since I had always been a relatively healthy kid and it was my first time going through it.

Edit: Whoops! The question changed on me! Uh. I suppose I'll answer this one too since Idk which one is for today!
Oh god, that's a hard one. ): I'm really bad at picking favorites... [sweats nervously]
It's most likely one of Owl City's songs. I would probably say When Can I See You Again, from the Wreck-It Ralph soundtrack, since WiR is my favorite movie of all time next to Frozen. Ahhh it's so hard to pick favorites HDFGDFGFD

but yeah sorry I didn't know which one was today's haha
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@lforevermore
I would love to enter for a dragon today. As time passes songs come and go.. Some when they first come out are my "favorite EVERRR" but then i forget about them a few months later... one song that has ALWAYS stuck in my head through the years is Sam Cooke- A Change Is Gonna Come. I love this song. I love the message, I love the words, I love his voice! Thanks && I hope you have a wonderful day.
@lforevermore
I would love to enter for a dragon today. As time passes songs come and go.. Some when they first come out are my "favorite EVERRR" but then i forget about them a few months later... one song that has ALWAYS stuck in my head through the years is Sam Cooke- A Change Is Gonna Come. I love this song. I love the message, I love the words, I love his voice! Thanks && I hope you have a wonderful day.
@lforevermore
wow what a question what are you trying to do to us forevermore

ill just say Wo Qui Non Coin bc the repeat counter is the highest out of any of my songs
@lforevermore
wow what a question what are you trying to do to us forevermore

ill just say Wo Qui Non Coin bc the repeat counter is the highest out of any of my songs
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92