Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you for participating!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Nominee's Username: Elijah1336
Your Username: elysifish
Reason for Nomination: My partner for more than a year now, I got him into this game for both of our love of dragons! He now collects Gaolers and it's very cute. He deserves a gift like this <3 Merry Christmas! (I almost said happy halloween whoops. brain u okay?)
Nominee's Username: Elijah1336
Your Username: elysifish
Reason for Nomination: My partner for more than a year now, I got him into this game for both of our love of dragons! He now collects Gaolers and it's very cute. He deserves a gift like this <3 Merry Christmas! (I almost said happy halloween whoops. brain u okay?)
lp5liu.png
Nominee's Username: Spiritflower
Your Username: PiscesInPiscinam
Reason for Nomination: One of my closest friends, as well as a very kind person just in general. Sometimes they give me free art just out of the kindness in their hearts, and even some apparel. They are one of the reasons I joined this game, so I kind of owe that to them, and always have feedback on what I do. They help me get my threads up and started and they are just a generally good person. I'd like to give them something back for being such a cool friend.
Your Username: PiscesInPiscinam
Reason for Nomination: One of my closest friends, as well as a very kind person just in general. Sometimes they give me free art just out of the kindness in their hearts, and even some apparel. They are one of the reasons I joined this game, so I kind of owe that to them, and always have feedback on what I do. They help me get my threads up and started and they are just a generally good person. I'd like to give them something back for being such a cool friend.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
[b]Nominee's Username: [/b]Cassolotl [b]Your Username: [/b] Jaanu [b]Reason for Nomination: [/b] cassolotl is an old friend of mine, who has never been anything but amazing.. they made [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277/1]DRAGONOMICS[/url] which has been running since 2017 and their coolness level is off the charts. they deserve every nice thing [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Nominee's Username: Cassolotl
Your Username: Jaanu
Reason for Nomination: cassolotl is an old friend of mine, who has never been anything but amazing.. they made DRAGONOMICS which has been running since 2017 and their coolness level is off the charts. they deserve every nice thing
[b]Nominee's Username: [/b] Jax [b]Your Username: [/b] corvidCandiez [b]Reason for Nomination: [/b] Jax has been giving so much to the entirety of the plague flight, He has given away thousands of items for hib den tasks. He helped beginner players,including myself at one point, get a head start with food and such. This year for the holiday seasons, he put together an advent calendar, and gifted items for the holidays to 30-40+ people each night. In general he has been beyond kind and I feel he deserves some recognition of sorts for this. I'm sure there are many other reasons I'm missing, but i'd like to keep this short [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Nominee's Username: Jax
Your Username: corvidCandiez
Reason for Nomination: Jax has been giving so much to the entirety of the plague flight, He has given away thousands of items for hib den tasks. He helped beginner players,including myself at one point, get a head start with food and such. This year for the holiday seasons, he put together an advent calendar, and gifted items for the holidays to 30-40+ people each night. In general he has been beyond kind and I feel he deserves some recognition of sorts for this. I'm sure there are many other reasons I'm missing, but i'd like to keep this short
Your Username: almosteverything
Reason for Nomination: Jax is truly part of the heart and soul of plague flight... they are so generous and thoughtful, and always go above and beyond to be supportive of others. Our flight would not be the same without Jax, and I'm really grateful to have the opportunity to give back some of the love and thoughtfulness they have shown all of us. <3
Your Username: almosteverything
Reason for Nomination: Jax is truly part of the heart and soul of plague flight... they are so generous and thoughtful, and always go above and beyond to be supportive of others. Our flight would not be the same without Jax, and I'm really grateful to have the opportunity to give back some of the love and thoughtfulness they have shown all of us. <3

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
Your Username: Ambivalence
Reason for Nomination: Jax is a very kind, and giving person. I can't think of a better person to nominate for this kind of thing. I could go on forever talking about the kindness of this person in the short time I've known them, so I'll stop here before it gets cheesy.
Your Username: Ambivalence
Reason for Nomination: Jax is a very kind, and giving person. I can't think of a better person to nominate for this kind of thing. I could go on forever talking about the kindness of this person in the short time I've known them, so I'll stop here before it gets cheesy.
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
Your Username: fantasea97
Reason for Nomination: Jax is an absolutely integral member of plague, from the second I joined they were there to lend a helping hand. They offer so much to the community and I believe they deserve something in return. They run a daily advent calendar on the plague discord, and take time to personalize days. Jax is truly thr best plague has to offer. <3
Your Username: fantasea97
Reason for Nomination: Jax is an absolutely integral member of plague, from the second I joined they were there to lend a helping hand. They offer so much to the community and I believe they deserve something in return. They run a daily advent calendar on the plague discord, and take time to personalize days. Jax is truly thr best plague has to offer. <3
Your Username: EvilCopepod
Reason for Nomination: Jax has been so amazing for me and my peeps in plague. They've been running an advent calendar and said that they weren't going to give much. So I expected to get like, a lil five foodpoints, maybe one apparel. NO. Jax gives stacks of food, multiple apparel, looks through our bestiaries to send us any we don't have, gives us scenes and vistas. And this is for 30+ people!! Not only that, but Jax gave me a gene this month also?? like WOW.
Your Username: EvilCopepod
Reason for Nomination: Jax has been so amazing for me and my peeps in plague. They've been running an advent calendar and said that they weren't going to give much. So I expected to get like, a lil five foodpoints, maybe one apparel. NO. Jax gives stacks of food, multiple apparel, looks through our bestiaries to send us any we don't have, gives us scenes and vistas. And this is for 30+ people!! Not only that, but Jax gave me a gene this month also?? like WOW.
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
Your Username: JingleTingle
Reason for Nomination: Jax is such a huge part of the plague flight! Holding it together and helping so many of us get our first holds in this large expanses of a website. While I can't write much due to my mind always swarming with lore of my own littles. Jax is truly the heart of the plague community!
Your Username: JingleTingle
Reason for Nomination: Jax is such a huge part of the plague flight! Holding it together and helping so many of us get our first holds in this large expanses of a website. While I can't write much due to my mind always swarming with lore of my own littles. Jax is truly the heart of the plague community!
UyHib9E.png
Your Username: StarsAndSky
Reason for Nomination: Yes, it was Pisces who got me into the game, and I know I'm not online very often, but Spiritflower is the one who helped me and gave me some money to start out and was just really kind in general. I'd like to return the favor :)
Your Username: StarsAndSky
Reason for Nomination: Yes, it was Pisces who got me into the game, and I know I'm not online very often, but Spiritflower is the one who helped me and gave me some money to start out and was just really kind in general. I'd like to return the favor :)
Hi!
New member of the Light Flight here.
What’s up?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17