Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Good day to you all!
Hello there everyone! Limbo here starting out in Flight Rising!
A friend of mine recommended this, so I'm giving it a shot! I've loved it so far!

About me
Limbo
Agender (They/Them)
23 years of existence
Canadian
Artist, Writer, and Game Dev Hobbyist
Arcane Flight
Has always adored dragons and genetics in breeding! Biology has always been a favourite of mine, but I also just love fantasy in general! So this site merges that wonderfully! Plus, I see there's some lore to this as well!
Loves Skeletons, Ghosts, spooky stuff and the paranormal, fantasy, art, writing, video games, English Toffee, maple syrup, pasta, and my Beau~
That's all I can really think of for now! I hope to have a great time here in the community and connect to everyone here!

Thank you for viewing! Stay safe, drink water, and have a wonderful day/night!
Hello there everyone! Limbo here starting out in Flight Rising!
A friend of mine recommended this, so I'm giving it a shot! I've loved it so far!

About me
Limbo
Agender (They/Them)
23 years of existence
Canadian
Artist, Writer, and Game Dev Hobbyist
Arcane Flight
Has always adored dragons and genetics in breeding! Biology has always been a favourite of mine, but I also just love fantasy in general! So this site merges that wonderfully! Plus, I see there's some lore to this as well!
Loves Skeletons, Ghosts, spooky stuff and the paranormal, fantasy, art, writing, video games, English Toffee, maple syrup, pasta, and my Beau~
That's all I can really think of for now! I hope to have a great time here in the community and connect to everyone here!

Thank you for viewing! Stay safe, drink water, and have a wonderful day/night!
zAxwkFl.gif
HELLO FELLOW CANADIAN I AM ALSO CANADIAN!!

The community is really nice here so feel free to poke around! This game is the perfect game to do some breeding since 70% of it is just breeding haha-

It's really nice to meet you! I hope i can see you around!
HELLO FELLOW CANADIAN I AM ALSO CANADIAN!!

The community is really nice here so feel free to poke around! This game is the perfect game to do some breeding since 70% of it is just breeding haha-

It's really nice to meet you! I hope i can see you around!
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
Welcome to FR, Limbo!
Welcome to FR, Limbo!
moon_tank_poorolddragon_by_thetauche-d8mfje1.gif
Hello to you both! Thank you so much! ^.^

Always good to meet a fellow Canadian! XD

I hope to see you both around!
Hello to you both! Thank you so much! ^.^

Always good to meet a fellow Canadian! XD

I hope to see you both around!
zAxwkFl.gif