Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Secret Art Santa!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Is this still on?...
Is this still on?...
B
submissions are now closed
submissions are now closed
tddtyguecfcetrsry Excuse me, my cat sat on my keyboard.
-Pinglist snipped-

Hello there!

First off, I'm terribly sorry about the delay! I've been a little busy today and I somehow managed to fall down the stairs just as I was going to sit down and prep everything (don't worry, I'm fine).

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for participating! I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested in joining this little event of mine. It's truly an honor to be hosting this for you <3

Got a little sentimental there... Okay! Let's dive in, shall we?

As you may have already noticed, I've sent you PMs to let you know who you're drawing for. Some of you received instructions on which dragon (or OC) the person would like drawn the most. If you didn't receive any, that means your recipient didn't have any special requests and you're free to choose whichever dragon from their lair you like. And please do let me know if I've missed you somehow and you haven't received the PM. My brain is a little tired at the moment and you know how pesky those things can get when they want to sleep.

All right, now that everything's all set, it's time to sit back, relax, sip you cinnamon tea and get drawin'! Also, please don't forget to hand in the drawings until December 24th!

Have fun, everyone! ^^
-Pinglist snipped-

Hello there!

First off, I'm terribly sorry about the delay! I've been a little busy today and I somehow managed to fall down the stairs just as I was going to sit down and prep everything (don't worry, I'm fine).

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for participating! I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested in joining this little event of mine. It's truly an honor to be hosting this for you <3

Got a little sentimental there... Okay! Let's dive in, shall we?

As you may have already noticed, I've sent you PMs to let you know who you're drawing for. Some of you received instructions on which dragon (or OC) the person would like drawn the most. If you didn't receive any, that means your recipient didn't have any special requests and you're free to choose whichever dragon from their lair you like. And please do let me know if I've missed you somehow and you haven't received the PM. My brain is a little tired at the moment and you know how pesky those things can get when they want to sleep.

All right, now that everything's all set, it's time to sit back, relax, sip you cinnamon tea and get drawin'! Also, please don't forget to hand in the drawings until December 24th!

Have fun, everyone! ^^
Can't wait to get started, and no worries! Thank you for getting back to us, hoping everything's alright! <3
Can't wait to get started, and no worries! Thank you for getting back to us, hoping everything's alright! <3
B
Sorry to hear you fell down the stairs, be safe! DX I'm so excited!! Thank you for hosting this, it's gonna be a lot of fun ^_^
Sorry to hear you fell down the stairs, be safe! DX I'm so excited!! Thank you for hosting this, it's gonna be a lot of fun ^_^
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song
-pinglist snipped-

Just a quick heads-up!

Please be sure to send me your drawings until the end of today if you haven't already. If you won't be able to finish in time, don't worry! Just shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out
-pinglist snipped-

Just a quick heads-up!

Please be sure to send me your drawings until the end of today if you haven't already. If you won't be able to finish in time, don't worry! Just shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out
-pinglist snipped-

As many people haven't managed to finish their drawings in time, I'm extending the deadline until December 28th. I realise now that a week may not be enough to finish a drawing (especially in the hectic holiday season) and I will try to keep that in mind should I organise a similar event next year. I deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.
-pinglist snipped-

As many people haven't managed to finish their drawings in time, I'm extending the deadline until December 28th. I realise now that a week may not be enough to finish a drawing (especially in the hectic holiday season) and I will try to keep that in mind should I organise a similar event next year. I deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for the update! PM me if there’s any problems for my submission and Merry Christmas!
Thank you for the update! PM me if there’s any problems for my submission and Merry Christmas!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Thank you for the extention! ^^"
Thank you for the extention! ^^"
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Thank you for the update! Let me know if there’s a problem with my submission, too. ^^
Thank you for the update! Let me know if there’s a problem with my submission, too. ^^
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10