Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey hey!!
Hi, I'm Viola >:) hence the fact that I am in the introductions part of the forums, I'm new to this website and thought I should... well... introduce myself! I'm not quite sure what else to add but I know one of my school friends used to play this game and it always looked really cool. And I bet it'll live up to my expectations!
Hi, I'm Viola >:) hence the fact that I am in the introductions part of the forums, I'm new to this website and thought I should... well... introduce myself! I'm not quite sure what else to add but I know one of my school friends used to play this game and it always looked really cool. And I bet it'll live up to my expectations!
@ViolaPetals

welcome to flight rising! make sure to check out the coliseum (this guide can help you get started)
sending you some stuff :D
@ViolaPetals

welcome to flight rising! make sure to check out the coliseum (this guide can help you get started)
sending you some stuff :D
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
Ahoy there, @ViolaPetals! Welcome to Flight Rising! [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] Hopefully you’re finding your way around the game alright. If you find yourself a little lost and have questions, feel free to ping me here or PM me. My inbox is always open! Have fun. <3
Ahoy there, @ViolaPetals! Welcome to Flight Rising!

Hopefully you’re finding your way around the game alright. If you find yourself a little lost and have questions, feel free to ping me here or PM me. My inbox is always open!

Have fun. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@wiinter

Oh! Thank you! I had been too scared to touch the coliseum since apparently there is a very particular way you have to do everything :( but thank you so much!! In hindsight, probably should have searched up what to do but never mind. Thank you!

@Alphaeon

Woah! Cool! I don't think I really have any major questions as of now :D so far I've been able to figure everything out on my own! But I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind. Thanks! :D
@wiinter

Oh! Thank you! I had been too scared to touch the coliseum since apparently there is a very particular way you have to do everything :( but thank you so much!! In hindsight, probably should have searched up what to do but never mind. Thank you!

@Alphaeon

Woah! Cool! I don't think I really have any major questions as of now :D so far I've been able to figure everything out on my own! But I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind. Thanks! :D