Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Merry Christmas & Thank you! :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
Bump 2
Bump 2
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Bump 2
Bump 2
WHEW, the raffle thread was busy while I was away! Thank you so much for the interaction and for joining, everyone! [emoji=veilspun love size=1] @Disconnected98: You can absolutely add a link to my raffle! I added a section to my main post so I can promote your raffle as well ^^ I snatched the link from your bio :D @Lynz: Thank you for joining!! ^^ I have you listed for 19 tickets with your tags and two bumps so far c: & just to address it: your first bump ticket was posted 20 minutes from Killer333's 12th bump (which is probably why they tagged you), but your second bump was posted an hour apart, so thank you so much for being mindful about the bump timing for your second bump! ^^ That being said, @Killer333: While I greatly appreciate that you're following my rules and reminding others, please let me be the one to give those reminders to other players! I'd much prefer they get those reminders from me ^^ I just want y'all to be here to have a good, fun time, so let me be the one to police the thread~ @reptilesnacks: I got your payment! With your payment and tags, I have you listed for 13 tickets right now ^^ Thank you for entering! :D
WHEW, the raffle thread was busy while I was away! Thank you so much for the interaction and for joining, everyone!

@Disconnected98: You can absolutely add a link to my raffle! I added a section to my main post so I can promote your raffle as well ^^ I snatched the link from your bio :D

@Lynz: Thank you for joining!! ^^ I have you listed for 19 tickets with your tags and two bumps so far c:
& just to address it: your first bump ticket was posted 20 minutes from Killer333's 12th bump (which is probably why they tagged you), but your second bump was posted an hour apart, so thank you so much for being mindful about the bump timing for your second bump! ^^

That being said, @Killer333: While I greatly appreciate that you're following my rules and reminding others, please let me be the one to give those reminders to other players! I'd much prefer they get those reminders from me ^^ I just want y'all to be here to have a good, fun time, so let me be the one to police the thread~

@reptilesnacks: I got your payment! With your payment and tags, I have you listed for 13 tickets right now ^^ Thank you for entering! :D
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
bump! 1
bump! 1

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
thanks
thanks
@bapethefish
@bapethefish
Thank you for entering, @Flights! I'll mark you down for one ticket ^^
Thank you for entering, @Flights! I'll mark you down for one ticket ^^
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
Wait, what? O-O
Wait, what? O-O
Oh, sorry! I thought you were tagging a friend to enter the raffle, @Flights!

Were you interested in joining the raffle? ^^
Oh, sorry! I thought you were tagging a friend to enter the raffle, @Flights!

Were you interested in joining the raffle? ^^
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
I don't really know yet heh.
I don't really know yet heh.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25