Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Color Range
1 2
cool!
cool!
rUIwOcC.png
gonna poke in here so I can find it again >:3
gonna poke in here so I can find it again >:3
F9No6Gk.png
bless you! I was trying to decide which way my large range should go for a pair and this was awesome to visualize it and find the opposite color. now to search for a dragon!
bless you! I was trying to decide which way my large range should go for a pair and this was awesome to visualize it and find the opposite color. now to search for a dragon!
This guide has really helped me while coding dragon bios and matching colors! Thank you so much!
This guide has really helped me while coding dragon bios and matching colors! Thank you so much!
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
a question to ensure i'm understanding this right cause i've been struggling a bit with my own breeding projects;
If i wanted a dragon that was abyss/ice/midnight, and i had the abyss/ice part so far..to get that midnight would i need to breed them with a dragon whos tertiary color ranges from gold to buttercup?
a question to ensure i'm understanding this right cause i've been struggling a bit with my own breeding projects;
If i wanted a dragon that was abyss/ice/midnight, and i had the abyss/ice part so far..to get that midnight would i need to breed them with a dragon whos tertiary color ranges from gold to buttercup?
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
1 2