Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Festive Flowerbombing Hub!
1 2 3 4 5
@dapplestar I would love to enter myself and @/BoldEarth, who has been an awesome friend to me :D
@dapplestar I would love to enter myself and @/BoldEarth, who has been an awesome friend to me :D
murphy.png
I’d like to send one to featherxfalling and vengefulpanda! This is such a wonderful idea! Feather is such a wonderful person and I want to return the favor and vengeful is a long time irl friend I met in high school
I’d like to send one to featherxfalling and vengefulpanda! This is such a wonderful idea! Feather is such a wonderful person and I want to return the favor and vengeful is a long time irl friend I met in high school
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@Daisychain82
I assume you mean fallingxfeather?
@Daisychain82
Boop! Open again!
Boop! Open again!
[quote name="Dapplestar" date="2020-12-08 13:26:55" ] @Daisychain82 I assume you mean fallingxfeather? [/quote] Yes *facepalm* I do that every single time jc XD I’m terrible i know
Dapplestar wrote on 2020-12-08 13:26:55:
@Daisychain82
Yes *facepalm* I do that every single time jc XD I’m terrible i know
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
Bump!
Bump!
I would love to enter myself and my sister @/BlueHare b/c she helps so many people from her generous heart, to @/BuckinghamAlice b/c she is strong and beautiful, to @/sylvidoptera b/c her creativity and generosity on FR are so inspiring to me, to @/Argante for her tireless commitment to Wind Flight, and to @/squidragon for the PixelCats and all the other magic she performs on this site Thank you so much for doing this!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [color=orchid]*sending some stacks of flowers your way[/color]
I would love to enter myself and my sister @/BlueHare b/c she helps so many people from her generous heart, to @/BuckinghamAlice b/c she is strong and beautiful, to @/sylvidoptera b/c her creativity and generosity on FR are so inspiring to me, to @/Argante for her tireless commitment to Wind Flight, and to @/squidragon for the PixelCats and all the other magic she performs on this site

Thank you so much for doing this!!

*sending some stacks of flowers your way
I'll send in some donations!
I'll send in some donations!
I would like to send 2 to each of the following: sylscarlett, similla, allisonhendrix, louisebelcher. It's ok if I send to myself right? Sending a donation now. Thanks!
I would like to send 2 to each of the following: sylscarlett, similla, allisonhendrix, louisebelcher. It's ok if I send to myself right? Sending a donation now. Thanks!
Sending for 2 flowers bombs!
Sending for 2 flowers bombs!
1 2 3 4 5