Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding
I'll grind in Coliseum venues up to Blooming Grove for 20kt/g every 30 minutes, I can do up to 3 hours per day, but only up to a week. You get to keep everything that comes out of the grind. Food, materials, skins, accents, familiars, eggs, everything. PM me and let me know which venue you want me to grind in.

I only have five slots in my lair, so I can only take one team at a time at the moment
I'll grind in Coliseum venues up to Blooming Grove for 20kt/g every 30 minutes, I can do up to 3 hours per day, but only up to a week. You get to keep everything that comes out of the grind. Food, materials, skins, accents, familiars, eggs, everything. PM me and let me know which venue you want me to grind in.

I only have five slots in my lair, so I can only take one team at a time at the moment
@toothless2 I'm happy to order some time! Do you need to borrow a full team?
@toothless2 I'm happy to order some time! Do you need to borrow a full team?
I have a team I can use, but if you want to lend me a team, I guess it depends on the level of your dragons
I have a team I can use, but if you want to lend me a team, I guess it depends on the level of your dragons