Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] crimson jade, gradish, blush and +
[item=crimson jadevine][item=gradish][item=maidens blush][item=smallmouth bass][item=sour strawberry][item=engineered superberry][item=giant prickly stick insect][item=vibrant prickly insect] I need these. I have treasure, silks, other valuables and stuff.
Crimson Jadevine Gradish Maidens Blush Smallmouth Bass Sour Strawberry Engineered Superberry Giant Prickly Stick Insect Vibrant Prickly Insect

I need these. I have treasure, silks, other valuables and stuff.
2u8j5dz.jpg
How many Gradish do you want? I have 7 I can part with.
How many Gradish do you want? I have 7 I can part with.
@Raikdow

What kinds of silks/valuables do you have? :)
@Raikdow

What kinds of silks/valuables do you have? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@lumina- I'll take all 7!

@Twizz- I've been selling all day, so I only have 2 gossamer silk scarfs, a celadon silk scarf and a celadon leg silk, but I'll get more quickly. I also have sprites and chests, but only really looking to trade those for more than one jadevine.
@lumina- I'll take all 7!

@Twizz- I've been selling all day, so I only have 2 gossamer silk scarfs, a celadon silk scarf and a celadon leg silk, but I'll get more quickly. I also have sprites and chests, but only really looking to trade those for more than one jadevine.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow

Well I'd definitely be interested in the Celadon Scarf (it's the last silk I'm missing from that set XD ), as well as the festival stuff. :D If you happen to have any Earth Eggs or a Rainbow Flair Scarf I'd be interested in those too.

I have 3 Crimson Jadevines in my hoard at the moment. ^_^
@Raikdow

Well I'd definitely be interested in the Celadon Scarf (it's the last silk I'm missing from that set XD ), as well as the festival stuff. :D If you happen to have any Earth Eggs or a Rainbow Flair Scarf I'd be interested in those too.

I have 3 Crimson Jadevines in my hoard at the moment. ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz- I would be happy to trade the scarf for your jadevines. While I don't want to pay the rather exorbitant AH prices, I'll add two nature chests to buff the offer. Sound fair? c=
@Twizz- I would be happy to trade the scarf for your jadevines. While I don't want to pay the rather exorbitant AH prices, I'll add two nature chests to buff the offer. Sound fair? c=
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow

That'd be fine. I figured I'd be unlikely to get AH prices for them anyway. XD; But the scarf and two Nature Chests would be awesome. Which ones are they (I have a Seedling Chest but was unable to get any others from that festival)?
@Raikdow

That'd be fine. I figured I'd be unlikely to get AH prices for them anyway. XD; But the scarf and two Nature Chests would be awesome. Which ones are they (I have a Seedling Chest but was unable to get any others from that festival)?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz- Your choice! any two but lantern (I only have one spare lantern one ;w;) Let me know and I'll send them over.
@twizz- Your choice! any two but lantern (I only have one spare lantern one ;w;) Let me know and I'll send them over.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow

Would an Overgrowth and Wilds Chest be alright then? I liked those skins the best. XD
@Raikdow

Would an Overgrowth and Wilds Chest be alright then? I liked those skins the best. XD
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz- Sure! Will send them over now. c=
@Twizz- Sure! Will send them over now. c=
2u8j5dz.jpg