Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pure Gen 2 Ancients (New Veilspuns!)
1 2 3 4 5
@TheInfiniteVoid

I feel pretty bad about you asking for the hatchling when I still had it listed as Unnamed, so I will be sending a rename scroll along with him when you are ready for him ^^
@TheInfiniteVoid

I feel pretty bad about you asking for the hatchling when I still had it listed as Unnamed, so I will be sending a rename scroll along with him when you are ready for him ^^
They/Them FR+2
Boop
Boop
They/Them FR+2
Boop
Boop
They/Them FR+2
Boop
Boop
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

ACK! I was offline for a while, didn't get to earn any money! :( Can I extend the wait by a few days? Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Alaia

ACK! I was offline for a while, didn't get to earn any money! :( Can I extend the wait by a few days? Sorry for the inconvenience.
@TheInfiniteVoid

Sure thing ^^
@TheInfiniteVoid

Sure thing ^^
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

Thank you! Also, thank you for offering the rename scroll with the purchase. :)
@Alaia

Thank you! Also, thank you for offering the rename scroll with the purchase. :)
@TheInfiniteVoid

No problem~ thanks for updating me about the delay. I totally understand about getting sidetracked nowadays.
@TheInfiniteVoid

No problem~ thanks for updating me about the delay. I totally understand about getting sidetracked nowadays.
They/Them FR+2
@TheInfiniteVoid

Just checking in on how things are going ^^
@TheInfiniteVoid

Just checking in on how things are going ^^
They/Them FR+2
@TheInfiniteVoid

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be putting the dragon up for sale on the AH tomorrow morning.

Looks like you havent logged in in awhile. I understand that things come up but I need him gone. Sorry.
@TheInfiniteVoid

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be putting the dragon up for sale on the AH tomorrow morning.

Looks like you havent logged in in awhile. I understand that things come up but I need him gone. Sorry.
They/Them FR+2
1 2 3 4 5