Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Abyss Cyan Dreams Veilspuns
1 2 3 4
[center] **PRICES DROP DAILY! MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT! First come first serve!** Price drops at RO!~ [size=7]NEXT NEST EXPECTED HATCHING DATE: 12/25/2020[/size] If you were pinged, your preferred hatchlings are available! [quote= General Pinglist]@/KiwiLass @/lemonedgeworth @/Alyzeh @/Chemistfail @/PurpleHusky @/Unsettling @/jotunn @/smeraldo @/CelestialWolf92 [/quote] [quote=Females Pinglist]@/HappyAccidents[/quote] [quote=Males Pinglist]@/Helixstorm[/quote] [quote=Striation Pinglist]@/Hippotang @/KeyLimeade[/quote] [quote=Edged Pinglist][/quote][/center]
**PRICES DROP DAILY! MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT! First come first serve!**
Price drops at RO!~

NEXT NEST EXPECTED HATCHING DATE: 12/25/2020

If you were pinged, your preferred hatchlings are available!
General Pinglist wrote:
@/KiwiLass @/lemonedgeworth @/Alyzeh @/Chemistfail @/PurpleHusky @/Unsettling @/jotunn @/smeraldo @/CelestialWolf92
Females Pinglist wrote:
@/HappyAccidents
Males Pinglist wrote:
@/Helixstorm
Striation Pinglist wrote:
@/Hippotang @/KeyLimeade
Edged Pinglist wrote:
galaxy-space.gif
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
galaxy-space.gif
what is the price for one of them?
what is the price for one of them?
@BeezieBumble

As of today, they are currently 5000g!

Their price will drop daily at rollover, so if you're interested in them, just keep an eye on their daily price. ^^
@BeezieBumble

As of today, they are currently 5000g!

Their price will drop daily at rollover, so if you're interested in them, just keep an eye on their daily price. ^^
galaxy-space.gif
oki dokis thank you @Pyyro ! I've been trying to find at least a pair to breed. Veilspuns look so pretty
oki dokis thank you @Pyyro ! I've been trying to find at least a pair to breed. Veilspuns look so pretty
Price drop!
And time for bed for me. c:
Price drop!
And time for bed for me. c:
galaxy-space.gif
Late price drop! Sorry for the delay lol my sleep schedule is WACK
Late price drop! Sorry for the delay lol my sleep schedule is WACK
galaxy-space.gif
[center]Updated price. [emoji=veilspun size=1][/center]
Updated price.
galaxy-space.gif
Aaa they're so beautiful! Though the price is too much for me, good luck with selling ^^
Aaa they're so beautiful! Though the price is too much for me, good luck with selling ^^
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Price drop <3
Price drop <3
galaxy-space.gif
1 2 3 4