Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Trading (Mostly Coli)
looking to trade some fams for hibden/bestiary purposes. not a super professional thread, might make a cleaner one later [quote=HAVE] [item=glowing pocket mouse][item=cursed bat][item=basilisk][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=clown charger][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=venomous toridae][item=shellion][item=venomblade assassin][item=blueband duelist][item=bogsneak puppet][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=kyorinrin][/quote] [quote=WANT] SOME other hibden fams + MOST bestiary fams I don't have (just ask!)
looking to trade some fams for hibden/bestiary purposes. not a super professional thread, might make a cleaner one later
HAVE wrote:
Glowing Pocket Mouse Cursed Bat Basilisk Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Venomous Toridae Shellion Venomblade Assassin Blueband Duelist Bogsneak Puppet Chillriver Bucktooth Kyorinrin
WANT wrote:
SOME other hibden fams + MOST bestiary fams I don't have (just ask!)

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
bump before bed
bump before bed

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
bump
bump

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
I can give you any of those 3 you want for your 2 swans if thats chill? Or if you do 3 for 3 then all 3 for the 2 swans and and the Scroll Stealer? @sandplague
I can give you any of those 3 you want for your 2 swans if thats chill? Or if you do 3 for 3 then all 3 for the 2 swans and and the Scroll Stealer? @sandplague
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem I can do 3 for 3! sending a CR
@AlcatrazSystem I can do 3 for 3! sending a CR

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
@sandplague

What would you be willing to trade for a Mossy Beetleboar? I'm working on my bestiary too, and I'm still pretty new to this and don't really know what trades are fair, so I'm happy with any of the ones I don't have (which from the list at the top are Glowing Pocket Mouse, Cursed Bat, Basilisk, Clown Charger, Venomous Toridae, Shellion, Venomblade Assassin, Blueband Duelist, Bogsneak Puppet, Chillriver Bucktooth, or Kyorinrin).
@sandplague

What would you be willing to trade for a Mossy Beetleboar? I'm working on my bestiary too, and I'm still pretty new to this and don't really know what trades are fair, so I'm happy with any of the ones I don't have (which from the list at the top are Glowing Pocket Mouse, Cursed Bat, Basilisk, Clown Charger, Venomous Toridae, Shellion, Venomblade Assassin, Blueband Duelist, Bogsneak Puppet, Chillriver Bucktooth, or Kyorinrin).