Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I look forward for being able to drive myself and my siblings places next year. I'm also grateful for being able to still learn stuff in school, even though it's hard for the teachers sometimes.

Thanks so much!
I look forward for being able to drive myself and my siblings places next year. I'm also grateful for being able to still learn stuff in school, even though it's hard for the teachers sometimes.

Thanks so much!
Fr +1
Next year I'm looking forward plans I made with my friend to take a road trip and go kayaking out on the ocean to see real live otters! I'm really grateful that even during pandemic times I managed to get a new job and can use the money I earn to get Christmas gifts for my family members. Best of luck to everyone!! Love those veilspuns [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Next year I'm looking forward plans I made with my friend to take a road trip and go kayaking out on the ocean to see real live otters!

I'm really grateful that even during pandemic times I managed to get a new job and can use the money I earn to get Christmas gifts for my family members.

Best of luck to everyone!! Love those veilspuns
i am looking forward to spending time with falmmilly and freinds and training my birds.

i am greatfull that my familly is heathy.

thank you for doing this!
i am looking forward to spending time with falmmilly and freinds and training my birds.

i am greatfull that my familly is heathy.

thank you for doing this!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
I’m looking forward to learning many new food recipes next year! I’m very grateful for my kitten Tito, I adopted him in February:)
I’m looking forward to learning many new food recipes next year! I’m very grateful for my kitten Tito, I adopted him in February:)
I'm looking forward to a vaccine, and I'm grateful that no one I know has died from covid.
I'm looking forward to a vaccine, and I'm grateful that no one I know has died from covid.
FObX7rS.png
kzHyNV8.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
n92scsG.gif
Next year I'm thinking about getting a kitten! Now is not the time but hopefully sometime soon.
I'm grateful for my best friend. We've been friends for (7?) years and I don't know what I would do without her.
Next year I'm thinking about getting a kitten! Now is not the time but hopefully sometime soon.
I'm grateful for my best friend. We've been friends for (7?) years and I don't know what I would do without her.
roah8Ck.gif
She/Her|FR Time +2|Wishlist
[center][u] The winner of Round one is:[/u] [size=6][b]~GuardianAkumu~[/b][/size] Congrats! You will receive this little bab! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65516708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655168/65516708_350.png[/img][/url] [b]If you entered round 1 and didn't win, don't worry! you can enter again! This time give a compliment to the user above you![/b] Good luck! @Persiebear @Shrimpheavennow @EndlessWonders @Kilonian @Inkwyrm @PaintedSkye @GuardianAkumu @Winterling04 @Ilan @TheFatRabbit @Miraamarth @AngxlicTears @Bookperson @LunaChi @Lynz @FenJi @Happpy116 @RobotCal @Sunwolf @Abify @Honeyfoot @MindofMadness [/center]

The winner of Round one is:

~GuardianAkumu~
Congrats!

You will receive this little bab!
65516708_350.png

If you entered round 1 and didn't win, don't worry! you can enter again! This time give a compliment to the user above you!

Good luck!

@Persiebear @Shrimpheavennow @EndlessWonders @Kilonian @Inkwyrm @PaintedSkye @GuardianAkumu @Winterling04 @Ilan @TheFatRabbit @Miraamarth @AngxlicTears @Bookperson @LunaChi @Lynz @FenJi @Happpy116 @RobotCal @Sunwolf @Abify @Honeyfoot @MindofMadness

bJs5ioz.gif
Round two first post!
@Natrl20 Love all of the pink drags ^^
Round two first post!
@Natrl20 Love all of the pink drags ^^
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
@ShadowplayzYT

I really like your vista :0
@ShadowplayzYT

I really like your vista :0
Fr +1
@Happy116 , I love your dragons! They have such awesome apparel, and their names are so fitting!
@Happy116 , I love your dragons! They have such awesome apparel, and their names are so fitting!
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15