Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My First XXY Through Breeding
I just got my first XXY pattern through breeding my progenitors, not sure what to name it yet but it's a Swamp/Swamp/Dirt [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655157/65515621_350.png[/img] Anyone have any name ideas?
I just got my first XXY pattern through breeding my progenitors, not sure what to name it yet but it's a Swamp/Swamp/Dirt

65515621_350.png

Anyone have any name ideas?
@ElaithTheFallen - I'm not good with names, but congrats! :)
@ElaithTheFallen - I'm not good with names, but congrats! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I live in da swamp! I will list words that come to mind!

Marsh(al)
Bog
Quagmire
Algae
Rougarou
Bayou
Laveau
Salina
(Ever)Glade
Fen

Hope these help inspire!
I live in da swamp! I will list words that come to mind!

Marsh(al)
Bog
Quagmire
Algae
Rougarou
Bayou
Laveau
Salina
(Ever)Glade
Fen

Hope these help inspire!
9iqeDz7.png
Oooh, what a pretty girl! She's got a ton of potential, and she looks great even with inexpensive genes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=36&auth=78ee1116f9579e67c0f06cddd3f2e8c544e6762f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Oooh, what a pretty girl! She's got a ton of potential, and she looks great even with inexpensive genes.

dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=36&auth=78ee1116f9579e67c0f06cddd3f2e8c544e6762f&dummyext=prev.png
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Loniface Thanks for the name suggestions, I'll probably name it Rougarou, name has a nice sound to it :)

@Kavryn I agree, I messed around a bit yesterday in the Scrying Workshop and found that most 'cheap' genes actually look quite good on her :D
@Loniface Thanks for the name suggestions, I'll probably name it Rougarou, name has a nice sound to it :)

@Kavryn I agree, I messed around a bit yesterday in the Scrying Workshop and found that most 'cheap' genes actually look quite good on her :D